Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

where to wheel in TN/KY now???????

Discussion in 'Land Use' started by JEBSR, Apr 23, 2006.

1. JEBSR

JEBSR 1/2 ton status

Well LBL has apparently closed all of the mud areas in the park, and close the park anytime it rains. I was going to try Wheelinthecounty but It would cost me almost 100.00 just to get in with family plus around 100 for my towing vehicle and another 50-75 for the toy. It's getting to where there are no local areas and I can't afford $300.00 every time I want to go out.

Where are some other areas either closer or cheaper to run around clarksville, TN or Hopkinsville, KY (preferably within 75-100 miles max)

2. stump_puller

stump_puller 1/2 ton status

For offroading areas in your area I would check out www.tennesseeoffroad.com They are out of the nashville area. They will know of some local wheeling spots.

Don

3. JEBSR

JEBSR 1/2 ton status

thanks that very close to me

4. Chinadollna2

Chinadollna2 Newbie

Jebsr

Hey I know of a great Off Road park in Harlen, Ky. It's a few miles for the Tenn line. It's called Black Mountain. They have different levels of trails for all riders. The cost is free so thats not a big issue... all we ask is if you bring it you take it, keep it clean and family friendly... Ya know the usual good natured stuff. I'm right across the mountain so if ya need more info let me know.
    http://www.harlancountytrails.com/

Thanks China;) :p: ;)

5. JEBSR

JEBSR 1/2 ton status

Thanks, as soon as I get home and get my engine and clutch swapped out I'll have to go check it out.

6. Bushwhacker

Bushwhacker 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Harlan is plain badass!! alot of my friends and locals here in the carolinas have been up there, and swear its getting better than Tellico.

Or just above Knoxville, is Royal Blue, nice place to ride too, I have been there.

Clay