Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Where was my 21st bday pix moved to??

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 89K1500Chevy, Nov 15, 2004.

1. 89K1500Chevy

89K1500Chevy 1/2 ton status

Does anyone know i didnt think about putting it in a different part of the forum... mods??

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

They were 86'ed. Don't know why though. Seems like stripper pics in the Garage Forum go hand in hand with each other.
    /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

3. 89K1500Chevy

no man those were at the coyote ugly bar they were penality shots no strippers there they bend you over and spank you with a big rope then spit shots in your mouth. No pics of the strip club b/c no cam's aloud.

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Geez, can you at least cross post this in about ten other forums why you are at it?

5. 89K1500Chevy

nah i figured they would have been moved in here where there are pics of girls but it wasnt so i didnt know where to post about it. /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    nah i figured they would have been moved in here where there are pics of girls but it wasnt so i didnt know where to post about it. /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Dammit Bobby!!!! You're interrupting ole Bubba's shopping for some sporting high dawg tactical tiger stripe pants with this nonsense....................

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

7. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

It looks like it was moved into the Admin forum. I'll see what I can do about getting your post moved into the Lounge, where it should have been in the first place..... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif