Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

where was my camera!?!?!?!?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bigbadchev84, Dec 31, 2005.

1. bigbadchev84

bigbadchev84 1/2 ton status

man i need to start carrying my digital cam with me more often, i was taking my step-daughter to mcdonalds through the drive thru and some idiot in a uhaul van zipped in front of me into the drive thru.......if he wasnt an ass about almost ripping the bumper off my truck i might have gotten out to tell him that in the process of cutting me off to get ahead of me he hit the chains that dangle down to tell you that your clearance is not enough for the awning........i was like a kid on christmas day......i couldnt wait for him to pull up to the window after ordering:eek1: , well to my delight the assbag crashed into the wood awning and i dont think he realized what happend at first because he gave it more gas:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: . looks like he put a hole in the box of the uhaul and did a nice amout of damage to the awning.......the look on the drivethru girls face was priceless:haha: i ended up going inside to pick up the order.

the moral of the story boys and girls..........dont be an assbag and cut me off!!!oh yeah and dont drive huge utility vans and trucks through drive thru's

2. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

:haha: :haha: :haha: i love it when people get what they deserve!:laugh: :laugh:

3. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

There's a certain Starbucks somewhere in the world that still has a small blue streak of paint on it's drive-thru awning. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who knows it's there........:whistle:

4. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

X2.

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

:rotfl: Beautiful......

6. readymix

readymix 3/4 ton status

Great. I wish I could have seen it