Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Where would we be without Liberals?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by newyorkin, Sep 16, 2004.

1. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

They're so concerned about the future of our Children.

Kerry himself might as well have done it, the guy gives me the impression that he'd applaud such action.

-----
    Thu Sep 16, 6:52 PM ET

Three-year-old Sophia Parlock cries while seated on the shoulders of her father, Phil Parlock, after having their Bush-Cheney sign torn up by Kerry-Edwards supporters on Thursday, Sept. 16, 2004, at the Tri-State Airport in Huntington, W.Va. Democratic vice presidential candidate John Edwards (news - web sites) made a brief stop at the airport as he concluded his two-day bus tour to locations in West Virginia and Ohio. (AP Photo/Randy Snyder)

2. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    I think dad should have put her in the car then went back and whooped some liberal ass /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

3. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

These people are f**king animals sometimes. No honor for the freedom of another person (in public), and f**king heartless to take such action. I hope each one of the involved homo's is too ashamed to vote after seeing that poor kid's eyes.

And Yes, I'd feel just as angry if a republican had done that. But I doubt they would...

4. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

Yard signs from both parties are being shredded and thrown in the street in my neighborhood ... and I live in a "nice" part of town!

Also - if you don't want your car or K5 "keyed", DON'T put a bumper sticker on it (at least in Louisville).

This is REALLY getting out of hand! /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    These people are f**king animals sometimes. No honor for the freedom of another person (in public), and f**king heartless to take such action. I hope each one of the involved homo's is too ashamed to vote after seeing that poor kid's eyes.

And Yes, I'd feel just as angry if a republican had done that. But I doubt they would...

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gifNow Ratch wheres that good lil Christian I know you can be??? People are assholes plain and simple... /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

6. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

I was watching the news aweek or so ago where some guy was holding a Bush sign and some guy with a Kerry sign walked over and sucker punched him /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif seconds later a cop nabed the Kerry supporter /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

7. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Now Ratch wheres that good lil Christian I know you can be???

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Still a man subject to emotion... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

8. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Well I'd have taped the ****er back together with an oh so scary RJ look on my face

I don;t think many people besides me always carry tape though

[censored] those people

9. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

That's Kerry's base. A lot of these ultra active liberals in NYC are totally controlled by thier emotion, primarily anger, and anger motivating a mob, er, I mean rally, equals eventual violence. They dragged a cop off a moped and beat him down during the RNC, they throw stuff at people around the convention, they tried to infiltrate and disrupt the convention...

Things are on a wierd level with them right now. I would be surprised if they started suicide bombings on Bush supporting businesses. About a month ago, I was actually looking into how realistic a civil war could be (I've heard people claim they will try to start one if Bush wins again). Lucky for us, these morons are anti-gun, and have nothing to fight thier war with... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

10. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    About a month ago, I was actually looking into how realistic a civil war could be (I've heard people claim they will try to start one if Bush wins again). Lucky for us, these morons are anti-gun, and have nothing to fight thier war with...

[/ QUOTE ]
    As they say don't sing it bring it.
    Like they say it is our constitutional duty to overthrow an uncontitutional goverment. It is also our duty to defend a legally elected goverment/president.
    That is the reason when Kerry loses the election /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif He and his supporters will claim that it was an illeagal election and demand a recount /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif them it will get out of control after that. Im sure that Kerry has been getting pointers from Gore behind closed doors /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif and don't be shocked if they don't ask the U.N. to step in (invade).

11. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

that really does not surprise me. my dad and i were discussing liberals the other day. we concluded that most of them vote based on emotion, regardless of facts. its really kind of sad to see these people divide the country like this. we're at war, the last thing we need is this [censored] /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

RJ, i couldnt help but quote that in my sig /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

12. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

What I find ironic is how Kerry wanted too put his service in VeitNam as the center of his campain. Yet what's not being made public is he signed up for 6 years. So in 1971 when he met with the communist in France, he was leagly still in the service. So the way I see it, when he went too France too meet with the Communnist from Nam, he commited treason. So how can he run from president of the USA ??? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

13. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    What I find ironic is how Kerry wanted too put his service in VeitNam as the center of his campain. Yet what's not being made public is he signed up for 6 years. So in 1971 when he met with the communist in France, he was leagly still in the service. So the way I see it, when he went too France too meet with the Communnist from Nam, he commited treason. So how can he run from president of the USA ???

[/ QUOTE ]
    Exactly!!!!!!!!

14. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

Here in my neighborhood, a large wooden Bush / Cheney sign in a guys front yard was vandalized w/ spray paint, as was the homeowners truck parked next to it.

Also, I haven't been able to confirm it, but I hear the dems are ready to sue for recounts in the states that they lose by a close margin. This could be why they want the UN involved.

Typical lib thinking, to let the courts further their agenda. They know that they have no hope otherwise.

Tom /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

15. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

The last republican rally here some 30 year old dem. shoved a 75 year old woman for carrying a Bush sign and getting too close to him, and when her husband (like 80) tried to intervene he pushed him to the ground and stomped on his flag. Thank God we live in a relatively conservative community, he got a misdemeanor assault charge. Oh, the best part was a bunch of vets ran him down and detained him for the cops /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif, and some of 'em were WWII geezers /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

16. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

what i dont get is the fact that libs act all high and mighty and righteous, but look at their actions. were there republican protestors at the DNC spitting on people and breaking things? how many republicans do you know that would shove a 75 year old woman? /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

that goes a long way to show who these people really are. im not saying that all liberals are like this, in fact, several of my friends are extremely leftist, but the vast majority that ive seen have some serious double standards /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

17. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

I feel sorry for you guy's that have to put up with all the liberals in your part of the country. Very few to be found around here. The few that may be here sure aren't very vocal about it either.

John