Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Where's my antenna?

Discussion in 'Communication (CB | GPS | HAM)' started by Hayduke, Oct 11, 2000.

1. Hayduke

Hayduke 1/2 ton status

Where\'s my antenna?

right now i've got a 72" steel whip mag mounted to my roof and as soon as my rig gets painted i'm gonna mount a 102" whip on the rear side panel. i've got all the mounting suff and new coax, but after visiting a couple radio shacks and a couple truck stops in my area, there are no 102" steel whips to be found!
    damn, on the net maybe? but i would hate to pay shipping for something i should be able to find anywhere!
    HAYDUKE

Insured By COLT, Policy #.357M

http://haydukesk5.coloradok5.com

2. OhioJimmy

OhioJimmy Registered Member

Re: Where\'s my antenna?

I'm going to get my 148gtl worked on tomorrow at a cb shop and pick up my 102" whip they are 22.50. If you can't find on let me know I can meet you half way as you only live 120 miles away. I'd be happy to pick one up for you.

When the mud gets deep and the hills get steep we'll find out who bought the parts that were cheap.

3. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

4. Hayduke

Hayduke 1/2 ton status

Re: Where\'s my antenna?

hey ohiojimmy, thanks for the offer, i'm realy crazy busy now and couldn't meet anytime soon (i guess you already figured that out) but maybe we could meet up sometime anyway...........
    peace.
    HAYDUKE

Insured By COLT, Policy #.357M

http://haydukesk5.coloradok5.com