Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Where's my order?

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by chvyhs, Apr 8, 2004.

1. chvyhs

chvyhs 1/2 ton status

Where\'s my order?

I placed an order for a Dana 60 steering arm and a pitman arm. I've been waiting about two weeks now. Is something wrong? When I ordered my doubler I had to wait for parts then too.

I forgot to mention it's under the name R. Valencia to be shipped to Murrieta, Ca 92563.

2. SCOOBYDANNN

SCOOBYDANNN 1/2 ton status

Re: Where\'s my order?

I had to wait for mine also, good things DO come to those why wait. the arm does take time to make and depending on how many other projects are that meed to be completed it may take longer than you'd hope for. these thing don't just grow on trees. I am no way associated w/ steve but i do know the goings on in a shop of this caliber. patience grasshopper.

if im outta line ill delete.

3. chvyhs

chvyhs 1/2 ton status

Your post is fine by me. It's just that I was told that they were getting ready to make some and I should have mine by wednesday (that just past).

4. willyswanter

willyswanter 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I know most of the ORD crew is at EJS right now so thats most likely the reasonf or the slowness...

5. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

I think you're one of the guys we told would be getting parts about a week off of when it would be remotely possible for us to get them out because we lost track of the fact we would be essentially gone for a week for EJS. We're cutting arms right now and will be shipping the oldest orders in the next couple of days. Sorry for the delay.