Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wheres Shaggy Been

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Stickseler, May 29, 2004.

1. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

2. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

As I understand it, he's been working a boatload and he posts pretty regular on our club website.

4. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

Yah, what Bubba said /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I chat with him occasionally... with his job and commute, he said he hasn't had much time to check CK5 very much. And on top of that, he and his wife are expecting their first baby this summer /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Well tell him I said hey... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

6. Stickseler

What Fumes said. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

7. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

What they said /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

Hey guys! OK, the story of my life for the last 6 months -

Bought a house in Dec, so I've been working on that pretty much every weekend. Every time I get a chance to work on the truck, something else breaks. I don't really have any money to put into it right now since the wife is now 5.5 months pregnant with our first (It's a boy!), I just got hired on permanent at work 2 weeks ago after working for peanuts for 6 months (still working like a dog though, no time to post from work anymore). My garage looks like a bomb went off in it, the truck is unfit for use on the street due to scary wheels and expired registration (It's running like ass, needs serious tuning), and I don't own a trailer nor a rig to tow a trailer with, so it's not getting to any trails any time soon. That's it in a nutshell. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

9. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

sounds about right Bro, I'm just now getting the shop in order after our move 6 months ago, can't imagine doin it with a kid on the way, keep in touch.... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

10. Stickseler

Thats cool...just hadn't seen your for a while...Congrats on the future kid. Best toys I ever got /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif