Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Where's Spickler?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by thatK30guy, Dec 19, 2003.

1. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Where\'s Spickler?

Haven't seen him on here for ages. Is he still alive and kicking? Last update was what...somewhere around 6 months ago or so? Is the Potent Rodent still running or is it still dead from the knocking incident?

2. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Re: Where\'s Spickler?

Last I heard mention the potent rodent is out of commission(motor).

3. fortcollinsram

fortcollinsram 1/2 ton status

Still dead..the 496 is K.O. but the 540 short block is sitting in his garage and I think he just needs the heads back from the machine shop. That'll take care of the motor. I also think Shawns has ALL the parts together for the 4L80-E, WMS 3:1 203/205 doubler too. Just need to get his driveshaft changed and get the exhaust done too...

He also has his 2002 TransAm motor that he his building: turbo'd 6.0...I haven't talked to him for a while so I don't know what the deal is on that motor. He has the turbo kit and the block and most of the rotating assembly but I have no clue whats been done in terms of machine work to date...

Chris

4. thatK30guy

Must be nice to have all that money to spend on all that stuff. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

5. fortcollinsram

fortcollinsram 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Must be nice to have all that money to spend on all that stuff. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    I think it is the lack of the aforementioned money that is causing the process of building TWO stupid-insane motors concurrently to be a very long and arduous task /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif Hell all this talking about the dude has got me wondering what the hell he is really up to...I guess I will call him tomorrow and tell him to get his ass on here /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

6. moneypit

moneypit 1/2 ton status

Seen him at his party last night. He is pretty busy chasing snatch these days. I guess the motors and cash seem to have burnt him out /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif I would be surprised if the Rodent was rolling by summer /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif But when it does I feel sorry for the asphalt under them tires /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif I told him we would get a crew together for a long weekend when he has all the parts together. There nis too much work for 1 person to do,motor,auto conversion,doubler,springs,etc..... I guess a list like that would be hard to get motivation tooo... /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif Anyways he is alive and healthy. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. thatK30guy

Good to hear the news. Just wondered about him lately as he hasn't replied to anything on this site.

Anyways, [ QUOTE ]
    He is pretty busy chasing snatch these days

[/ QUOTE ], thats a pretty subtle way of putting it, huh? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif More power to Shawn and all the poontang he can get! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif