Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Whew I feel lucky!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SlyDog, Jun 30, 2003.

1. SlyDog

SlyDog 1/2 ton status

Today I was driving over to a friends house going about 60 mph in a 45 mph zone and there was a cop sitting in a vacant construction site and i saw him just as i passed and was like @*!%&#^%Q@ /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif So I immediatly slowed down and knew he was going to get me so I turned and parked on a side street and he got out etc etc. Also I didnt have my license on me cause I just changed into some boardshorts and he let it slide /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif "I do that too sometimes" So he just gave me a verbal warning and said it was my lucky day ..Also he appreciated me stopping before he even turned on his lights and that I was polite .. it pays to be nice ! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    -Harrison

3. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif It's kinda like the 9 live's of a cat, the first 8 are o.k. then no.9 come's along and..... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Good job Paulie!/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Rene

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

i have found that if you treat them with respect and admit to your mistake they will let it slide sometimes