Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Which 350 do I have??

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by capnkirk13, May 20, 2002.

1. capnkirk13

capnkirk13 Newbie

Last week I purchased a 1980 K5 Silverado Blazer for a buck, believe it or not, and I'm curious as to which 350 I have and how I can identify it. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated. Very nice site; won't be long before I'm a member.

2. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

Are you sure it's a 350? Back then a lot of K5's came with 305's. /forums/images/icons/mad.gif But for a buck, it's hard to complain! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif I'm sure someone will chime in soon with casting numbers and such. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

3. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Man 80 is a good year. should have a hard to find TH350/205 combo.
    On the back of the block against the fire wall where the head meets the block on the driverside is some numbers. Hard as hell to read with the engine in the truck /forums/images/icons/smile.gif You can run those numbers here. http://www.mortec.com/
    BTW you CANNOT name your truck "Dollar" /forums/images/icons/smile.gif My truck is already named "Dollar"
    and yes that's what I paid for mine also.
    Welcome to CK5!

4. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

wana double your money?????

John