Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Which brake lines again???

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 8_YOUR_H2, Nov 5, 2002.

1. 8_YOUR_H2

8_YOUR_H2 1/2 ton status

I am getting ready to order some of the superlift brake lines tonight but they dont say anything about a 1 ton. Now, If I remember correctly I can buy the ones for a 1/2 ton with a 10 bolt and they will work on the D60 right? Is that the case for the "Bendix" brakes too?
    Thanks
    Brent

2. K5DRAGER

K5DRAGER 1/2 ton status

If your talking about the real long ones I just got mine the other day. Front ones are 11" longer than stock..3096-11 says they are for 87-91 front GM. The rear ones are 10" longer than stock..3093-10 says they are for rear 71-92 GM /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. TX Mudder

TX Mudder 1/2 ton status

Funny you should mention that since UPS just delivered my Skyjacker brakelines.

Skyjacker part no. is FBL29

I measure them at 26" long, braided SS, with a clear plastic cover over them.

I measured my stockers and they were about 21" long. Kind of odd since this is supposed to be for trucks with 6 - 8 " of lift, but we'll see.

RBL21 Stainless Steel Brake Line; Rear; Rear; Lift Height 3 in. - 4 in.; Single;
    RBL20 Stainless Steel Brake Line; Rear; Rear; Lift Height 6 in. - 8 in.; Single;
    FBL29 Stainless Steel Brake Line; Front; Front; Lift Height 6 in. - 8 in.; Pair;
    FBL27 Stainless Steel Brake Line; Front; Front; Lift Height 3 in. - 4 in.; Pair;

-- Mike