Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Which K5 to bring???

Discussion in 'Blazer Bash' started by K5 NUTT, Aug 14, 2002.

1. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Well fella's...need some input on which K5 to bring....the chalet or the 79???? Can't drive both....darn. Chalet seems logical as it will be the only one there for all to see....a/c works....beats a tent....or the 79 to wheel in???

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://coloradok5.com/forums/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1029372332AZBLAZER">

Chalet or the 79
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="1" />76 K5 Chalet
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="2" />79 K5
    <INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons"></form>
    Azblazer /forums/images/icons/confused.gif

2. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

i think ya should take the 79 so you could wheel. i think wheelin would be cool as hell. if ya don't wanna wheel that much or break things i'd say take the chalet. those are cool. later

jacob

3. FRIZZLEFRY

FRIZZLEFRY 1/2 ton status

Go to Moab and not wheel?That would be like drinkin non alcoholic beer. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

4. FWP

FWP CRS

You ARE wheeling with us, so bring the '79. The Chalet is cool, but....It would be cool to wheel again with ya bud!

5. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Fred...just thought it would be appropriate to bring the a fine example of the rarest K5 to make production for all to see. And it would not be a crime not to wheel in the 79 whenst in Moab...for me its about 125 miles away /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

Azblazer

6. FWP

FWP CRS

I know, I was just trying.....What the hell, bring the Chalet and wheel it- NOW THAT would be a sight to behold /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Mental picture- Chalet going through Hell's gate /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

7. therobzilla

therobzilla 1/2 ton status

Dude,

I don't even want to hear the Chalet thing, bring the 79, and bolt on the "Cheeze Wizz, Buckwheat", I want to see you wheel, you know the thing you do when you own a 4x4?

Dude, we are going to have a big time in the Moab, get the tent spikes out, and bring the cold beer and make sure you bring some extra cigs, cause i'm gona smoke some of yours, and drink some of your beer dude, and I may even bring back your camo jacket you lent me in AZ, but that all depends if you are gona bring enough smokes and the 79, no 79, no jacket, and I might even come up with a nick name for you, you know something like "Mall Cruiser", or "Wanta Be", I don't know, maybe even "Cheesedi@k", or maybe even something cool like, "Big Dog", oh I forgot, you gota run the 79 in order to be a "DOG". /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif

All in all, I voted for the 79, and wheel with us, and all kidding aside, look forward to seeing you in Moab, Joey, I, Marv and Jill, will be getting in on Thursday night to slickrock,and will be leaving on the following Tuesday, for Farmington, NM, until that friday, 10 days of wheeling!!!

What a time.

See you on Thursday.

Rob &amp; Joey

8. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

I have seen a chalet only once. I vote you bring the 79. With all of us being there you NEED to be out on the trail with us. The camp part is fun too but wheelin is what you must do!! Ya you are close to MOAB but have you ever been there with 40+ other K5s?
    Time to GET IT AWN!!!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif