Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Whiney Rant...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Drey, Sep 28, 2005.

1. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

Oh the electronic shifter motor pos thing went out on my S10 Blazer so I take it to a garage in the town I work in, to just get it fixed we are getting busy at the elevator I work at now that harvest has started, between grain handleing and fertilzer spreading i wouldnt of had time to fix it till it snows. So Mike got that fixed for me(i was stuck in 2wd)I pick it up today, and come to find that the old one was all full of corrision and that may of took out some control module too...so pretty much im in a ****ty mode because people want to push a button ... ya know because pulling a lever is just way to (explicited deleted) hard...

All I know is hte first chance I get to use my weeks vacation this Winter I am and buy god that 400 is going into my K10, I dont care if i kill myself trying or not

RJ Im looking for a good reply out of you to lighten the demenor of this horrid day

2. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

Need another NP233, complete - shifter motor and all - everything??? Might have one to sell soon. Cheap.

Want?

3. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

levers are the poop, my SD has the stupid SWITCH. i looked like a dolt when i could not get it outta 4lo. :mad: you have to tap the brake.when its paid off in a few mothes i'll change that. :D JR has the lovely lever,in or out !!!!HA HA

4. Grieby54

Grieby54 1/2 ton status

700R4 NP 241... lever... Want it?

5. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

no the electric shift motor is already installed, and i dont feel like chopin up a 96 s10 blazer I might sell in the future, now my old truck... :wink1:

6. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
    i still remember that very well, it took you about 1/2 hour to figure it out, but then got it after pulling out the owners manual. :p: :p: :p:

my moms s10 has the button, its too easy. i am more confident that its in 4wd by pulling a lever than pushing a button.