Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Whistleing at work

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by kyser_soze, Apr 26, 2005.

1. kyser_soze

kyser_soze 1/2 ton status

This guy at work whistles the same Damn thing all day long at work. It's driving me nuts. All day long same thing. Same yesterday same tomorrow. I really don't want to be a Dick about it but I need my sanity too. I mentioned something to his partener today and the poor guy just nodded in agreement. But the thing is I'll be working around him for a couple of years and I don't want to set things off against him. I am not too suave about being indirect about such matters, rather crude to get my point across in fact. So I might have to put up with it, until I blow like Mt. Krakatoa.

2. Russell

Russell LB7 Tahoe Status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Just start whistling a totally different tune to throw him off, he might get the point :P

3. HELLBENT DESIGNS

HELLBENT DESIGNS 1/2 ton status

i guy at my work whistles all day also. only he changes from one christmas tune to another or the wheels on the bus go round and round! drives me nuts i tried quoting TOOL lyrics at him whenever he started to whistle didn't work he just looked scared! :mad: so now i ask him who sang the song who wrote it etc. maybe something a liitle more stringent! :hack: :grind: :weld:

4. bigcountryk5

bigcountryk5 1/2 ton status

Either kill him.... or whistle what is played in kill bill (if you've seen it) all day every day when he's around as loud as you can.

and last result is the song that never ends ;)

5. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

A little alum in his coffee will work wonders.

6. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Run up and kiss him

7. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

:yikes: :yikes: man, you have a sick way of doing things.

8. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

...but they get done

9. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

yea, that would make him stop....long enough to punch the hell out him. or worst yet, he may whistle while he beats the crap out of him...adding insult to injury.

but I know you were kidding! :grin:

10. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

You should ask Him if He would like it if You did the same thing all day everyday. If that dont work tell the Idiot to STFU.

11. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

try this...

Buy him a box of Saltines,and if he wont eat them on his own,run over and shove one in his mouth every time he starts whistling!--a pack of gum might silence him for awhile too...

If that fails,you can always file for workmans comp,pleading insanity induced by moronic co-workers...I would refrain from any violence,that will only get him a paid lifetime vacation,and you arrested for assault....

I suffered a long time with a guy similar to him,only this guy would NEVER stop talking--like that black guy on "American Hot Rod" that drives Roy nuts...and he saved all his farts until I was nearby,and he'd rip one off,sound like he Sh&* himself,and would go "AHHHH.,,,the pause that refreshes!--I HATED working with that jerk!--One of the biggest reasons I have no job now is because of people like that!--I have no fear of hard work--its working with other MORONS that makes me rather be homless and broke,than deal with idiots all day...you have my sympathy... :screwy: :surepal: :tongue1:

12. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

That's why I love my job so much. I find it impossible to irritate myself........... :D

13. kyser_soze

kyser_soze 1/2 ton status

You guy's have some really good ideas on how to contoll this guy's annoyance, but the company I work for has had the go-ahead on remodeling a different section of the hospital that I work at, so...... at this time I don't have to deal with it. But thanx anyway's.