Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

White Knight says HI from TTC

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by gokartergo, Jun 10, 2004.

1. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

She said to tell everybody HI.. There truck is doing really good.. Can't say much more then that.. I don't want to get her in trouble. They did do really good on the hill climb and the mini rubicon.

[​IMG]

2. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

sweet /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif Just watched the 02 video today I got in the mail from I was thinking they would do pretty well in all the events /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

3. tree_entz

tree_entz 1/2 ton status

I saw some of their online videos... that truck rules!
    GOOD LUCK! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

I think they're going to win, myself.

Seems that most of the rigs that are there are set up for low-speed stuff only.

White Knight is pretty much a high-speed stuff rig with tons of wheel travel that is capable of the slower stuff.

I don't think you could possibly get much better for TTC than something built like White Knight. Smaller rigs with big blocks and 44" boggers seem to be right at home in that competition.

Lets hope she brings home the trophy!!!

5. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Where you watching or did they email you a pic? I think they will win too, there video's off of there site are awesome! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif
    GO WHITE KNIGHT /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

6. gokartergo

[ QUOTE ]
    Where you watching or did they email you a pic? I think they will win too, there video's off of there site are awesome! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif
    GO WHITE KNIGHT /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I live in Hollister... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Whooo hooooo!

Go white knight!

I met this guy on friday night that has the tow truck on 40's that pulls everyone out when they get stuck in the TTC..

8. gokartergo

White Knights truck is awesome up close and personnel.. They busted a bump stop they think on the mini con.. Pulling1964 had a spare one and gave it to them.. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. Paxx

Paxx 1/2 ton status

That's sweet I hope they take it home. I would have to agree that they have the best shot at it /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

10. Paxx

Paxx 1/2 ton status

hmm didn't they have a rule that you have to remove all the stickers from the rig before the comp?

11. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

probably doesn't count for companies that advertise in the magazine (High Angle Driveline) they used to have many more Stickers as far as I know so they probably did remove some.

12. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif
    That must be a awesome place to live /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

13. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

they have lots of experience (including comps) with that rig... if nothing major breaks they will prolly win it. That'd be pretty cool. I guess Im a bit behind the times, I didnt even know TTC was going right now... /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

j

14. gokartergo

[ QUOTE ]
    hmm didn't they have a rule that you have to remove all the stickers from the rig before the comp?

[/ QUOTE ]

They covered up all of them with a white magnite.. They where aloud to keep the white knight since it is the name of there truck..

15. gokartergo

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif
    That must be a awesome place to live /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes it is... /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

16. 85 blazer

85 blazer 1/2 ton status

I personaly would like to see real world trucks not hybribs compete-- dont get me wrong his truck is awesome -but practical as an every day driver NO!!!

17. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

They have another event now for real world trucks

18. smokkey1

smokkey1 1/2 ton status

four wheeler started the real truck challenge this year.

19. cybrfire

cybrfire 1 ton status Vendor GMOTM Winner

Didn't they limit the new comp to 40" tires?

20. mtn. burb

mtn. burb 1/2 ton status

My bet is on White Knight for certain. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif I've seen their videos, they have a serious committment in this stuff.
    Being a 'burb owner I was excited to see a 1500 ft/lbs torque Cummins 94' burb in the event .
    However, that guy is going to WASTE that tub in the tank trap /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif.
    Was it TTC 01' when the 71' burb won? /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif But it did'nt even look like a burb. But it sure worked well.

Man, do I wish I was there! /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif