Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

white mountain tops

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by unclematty, Sep 20, 2004.

1. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

first snow of the year last night /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

2. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

holy crap, im freezing my ass off up here, and its 65 degrees! sucks for you! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

hahaha, i miss the beach and its not so chilly weather /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

aw hell john it aint cold yet, i cant wait to see you walkin, or attempting to walk in full winter garb across uncc, when im still wearing a t-shirt and no jacket lol. 'sides its still frickin summer, maybe we'll get that random 18" of snow again this year.

4. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

its cold here, it was 6* the other day (dont know what that would be in F.) brrrr I dont want it to snow /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

5. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

thats 43*F

6. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

That front must be headed this way... According to the weather channel website, our HIGH Tuesday is supposed to be 46. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif With rain and snow showers in the evening and into Wednesday. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Lows on Wednesday night are supposed to be in the mid-TWENTIES! /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

7. thezentree

quit talkin like that chris, youre gonna run me back to the beach /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

8. 85mudblazin

85mudblazin 1/2 ton status

holy crap I wish it was that cold here, todays high= 96 /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

9. OLD DAWG

OLD DAWG 1/2 ton status

We had our 1st snow on Labor day weekend. That's been 4 years in a row. Sure screwed up some peoples plans.
    (we went camping the week before /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif)

10. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    holy crap I wish it was that cold here, todays high= 96 /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

HOLY! thats summer time here /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

11. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    quit talkin like that chris, youre gonna run me back to the beach /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeh man dont mind Chris..Hes full of it.... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

But yeah Chris that aint cold is it. Man I wont wear a jacket till its in the 40s....Come on up here to Tech where its bout 10F up on the mountain at 2AM 4wheeling....with snow on the ground.. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

12. thezentree

2am wheeling....i did that one time. course, at that point it was more "2am-call-everyone-we-know-cause-were-stuck-as-hell" /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

so about cold weather. where's a good place to buy arctic gear? /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

13. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

Yeh man dont mind Chris..Hes full of it.... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

But yeah Chris that aint cold is it. Man I wont wear a jacket till its in the 40s....Come on up here to Tech where its bout 10F up on the mountain at 2AM 4wheeling....with snow on the ground.. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

GRRRRRRRRRRR........... Aight, im all for 2am, give me your d60 though so i dont snap a 10bolt at 2am in the snow. I mean heck it aint like you are ever gonna use it /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif