Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

white tanks

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by k5redneck, Jul 24, 2005.

1. k5redneck

k5redneck 1/2 ton status

who in az knows the white tanks well? i just got back from running landslide and im wanting to go back out there because who knows when they will be closed for good. :mad: anyone game for a run out there and willing to give me a ride because my junk is still not up and going yet. :rolleyes:

2. fatbob

fatbob 1/2 ton status

I'm game, but I don't know the area real well. I mean I know where SOME of the trails are, but there are more trails out there that I know nothing about.
    I dont have 100% confidense in the commando yet so we still need some backup rigs.

3. k5redneck

k5redneck 1/2 ton status

cool, i know there is alot of trails out there its knowing where there at and how to get to them.

4. google

google 1/2 ton status

I have no clue where you are talking about, but I'll go. Just gotta install my electric fan first so I don't over heat.

5. azblazer

azblazer 1/2 ton status Premium Member

i used to consider those mountains my back yard...allthough living in co now i will not be of much help...JMS has my maps in fountain hills...but i have a buddy who knows them quite well and he lives around 107th ave...can't remember his ck5 id though as we never pm through here...fwp...help me out with daves id....

DW