Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WHITE TRASH going off road!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by boggerless, Jul 17, 2005.

1. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

why do people litter in the few spots we have left to go off road????? :mad: if i could catch them doing it i would total the truck so they can't get out for awhile.we finally found a sweet spot 5 miles from the crib and the garbage is already starting to build up.MFer.when there is no place left to go these same punks will be complaining about it. sorry about the rant

2. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Common rant. I don't understand why folks can't be responsible. It was somethin my parents drummed into my head and I can't do otherwise.

You bet your bippy that my kids will have the same concepts hammered into their heads.

3. boggerless

thats what i was thinking, also our kids go with us so how do we explain ghetto ass crap in the woods?thats one of the reasons to go in the brush.get away from the city.

4. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

Best thing you can do is get a couple of firends together and take some garbage bags out there and is clean it up. Its a tough job but someones gotta do it.

5. boggerless

thats what i was planning on.i have 2 4 yard dumpsters and a 30 yard.i can haul at least 4000 lbs in my DD.i just get frustrated at peoples ignorance.

6. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

I know what you mean man, we used to have an awesome place around here. Then the garbage started piling up, washing machines, scooters, bikes, wheels, tires, mattresses, etc. Me and a couple friends got most of the big stuff, then I guess people figured someone cleaned it up, so it was ok, then it got really bad. What pisses me off the most is that anywhere within probably 30-40 miles of it, has county trash collection. Not like they would have to pay to have this crap hauled off.

7. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Took the kids and dogs to Wilson Creek gorge last week. Gorgeous place. Sat down to eat a picnic lunch and smelled something. Human crap right at the base of the tree we were eating under. 100 yards of sand and they crap under the tree and leave it uncovered. Bit later the dogs are tearing up the sand running round and round. Luckily I notice there is a six pack of long necks stood up together next to were the rocks start and they all have the tops busted off 'em. Bullets or something left 'em standing jagged edges and broken glass everywhere.

I reckon we're gonna have'ta start cleaning up behind the a$$holes if we're gonna be allowed access to nice places.

Or just call an Air Strike in on 'em.
    [​IMG]

8. HELLBENT DESIGNS

HELLBENT DESIGNS 1/2 ton status

or how bout a good open handed slap! i went hiking in a cool spot today and found a campsite with about 20 beer cans left :angry1:

9. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

Common here too...

The few places we can sneak off the asphalt in my area is a dumping ground too--old tires,A/C units,computer monitors,Freezers and refridgerators,car parts,etc...anything that they charge a fee to dump at the landfill ends up on dirt roads,or even asphalt ones in rural areas with no houses close by...

Since they are willing to blame ANYONE who happens to be spotted coming or going to theese places,if your unlucky enough to meet up with a police cruiser as you leave said places,YOU wil get the blame!..so I dont go there anymore...I've heard a few unemployed guys were making a killing by taking the scrap metal out of those piles and cashing them in at the junkyards when scrap prices skyrocketed recently..,but they leave the A/C units,monitors and freon filled stuff there,since it COSTS money to junk them...many of theese guys ADDED stuff to the piles that they could not cash in...big helpers huh??. :mad:

I blame the greedy town for not allowing residents to junk the things mentioned for free--we pay 3500 a year in property taxes--for that much you should be able to at least junk 4 tires and a fridge and an A/C unit or two and a monitor or TV set at no charge--the ones that get dumped illegally are eventually picked up by town highway dept.workers,and placed in the landfill free anyway!--so why charge US,and temp scofflaws to dump it illegally??..makes no sense to me...BTW--the town gets PAID by a scrap metal recycler for ALL the stuff in the end!.. :mad: :crazy: