Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Who all collects older movies on DVD ???

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Aug 27, 2004.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Just added "Shocker" to my collection. Love them older movies like that.

2. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

How old do you go back ? And what types mainly ? I am collecting the "Cool" movies from my youth . Like Stripes , Smokey and the Bandit etc . 70's and 80's comedy and action mostly . /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Doesn't matter how old the movie is, as long as it's a good movie. I've been collecting alot of 80's movies lately. I think I'll order "Stripes" soon. That's a good movie too. I've been buying them cheap. Ordering the used one's off Amazon.com

4. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

I've found some good ones at walmart for $8 like Payback, but I like to get the extra fancy editions of good old films like Pulp Fiction, Taxi Driver, Dirty Harry, TG TB & TU, ect.

"Oh, you're a racecar huh? WELL I'M A MUSHROOM CLOUD LAYING MOTHERF_____, MOTHER F_____. EVERYTIME MY FINGERS TOUCH BRAIN I'M SUPERFLY TNT, I AM THE GUNS OF THE NAVARONE!"

*NOTE

Someone needs to turn the swear filter back on or I'mma be offending someone

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

6. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

what happens when "DVD" is old news? I guess you could convert at some point, but then that would be like
    collecting vhs for a long time and then burning onto dvd's now.

anyways, thats cool if its your thing. Hell , i never even go to the movies.

7. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I've found some good ones at walmart for $8 like Payback, but I like to get the extra fancy editions of good old films like Pulp Fiction, Taxi Driver, Dirty Harry, TG TB & TU, ect.

"Oh, you're a racecar huh? WELL I'M A MUSHROOM CLOUD LAYING MOTHERF_____, MOTHER F_____. EVERYTIME MY FINGERS TOUCH BRAIN I'M SUPERFLY TNT, I AM THE GUNS OF THE NAVARONE!"

*NOTE

[/ QUOTE ]
    Pulp fiction one of the cooooolest moovies ever! IMHO, right up there with Fight Club! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif and I luv watchin TG, TB and TU, I found that on DVD for 3 bucks at the flying J truckstop in twinfalls ID, about 2 years ago /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif