Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Who all HATES Americal Idol ????

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, May 21, 2004.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I can't stand it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif Complete waste of air time !!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

2. evilk5

evilk5 Registered Member

/forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif WASTE OF MY TIME! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

3. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

I don't like it. Bunch of fruity people singing fruity music.

4. SS66

SS66 1/2 ton status

I pretty much hate TV period. I dont even own a TV anymore, havent since 1998'ish.

5. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Any of that crap on primetime, reality, elimination, phbbbbbt I'm watching the History Channel.....

6. mrk5

mrk5 The Sticker Guy Moderator Vendor GMOTM Winner Author

I find myself watching the History Channel more often now. Love that they are playing the Band of Brothers episodes.

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Full digital cable, I watch alot of movies, and the Sci-Fi channel.

8. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Any of that crap on primetime, reality, elimination, phbbbbbt I'm watching the History Channel.....

[/ QUOTE ] Reality TV?? WTF? to hell with all of it, I'm gonna go work on the blaze. #%@^@#!$% reality TV!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

9. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

Hate it, but the wife loves the stupid crap. I go into the office and check out CK5, or go to the garage and play with guns.

10. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

Ive never seen it. I dont watch network TV. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

11. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

never seen American Idol
    But
    Seems like I always have the Sci Fi channel on /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Been hooked on SG1 for about a year or so now.

12. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    never seen American Idol
    But
    Seems like I always have the Sci Fi channel on /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Been hooked on SG1 for about a year or so now.

[/ QUOTE ]I'm watching SG1 right now.

13. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

Huhh, huhh,uuh... he said "play with guns"! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

14. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Seems like I always have the Sci Fi channel on Been hooked on SG1 for about a year or so now.

[/ QUOTE ]

I watched a couple Battlestar Galactica re-runs today /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

15. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

All I watch are some shows on SpikeTV, the movie channels, and animal planet when it's on /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

16. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

never seen even 1 minute of it... but all "reality" shows suck.

j

17. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Oh, I forgot to say, "I HATE AMERICAN CRAP-IDOL"

18. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

yea, i hate that crap too. i suppose maybe we oughta have some shows that actually have SOME meaning, like Trucks! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

19. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

I refuse to watch it

20. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

Reality based shows are so popular right now...

so I'm going to start my own redneck reality series.

Redneck Road Rules (me and my friends driving around in my motorhome)

Inbred Idol (people from the town of Ione, Wa. trying to sing in front of a panel of judges... who happen to be related to them)