Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

who all is going to monteagle, tn at the end of may?

Discussion in 'Blazin Trails' started by 88jimmyoungowner, Apr 29, 2002.

1. 88jimmyoungowner

88jimmyoungowner 1/2 ton status

what spares are you bringing? my vehicle is stock except for the tires, which are 31inchers. what spare stuff should i bring? my family is thtinking about bringing my dad's truck as another vehicle so that my mom and my sister can go to somewhere saturday if they do not want to ride, and also incasethe jimmy gets broken badly. is this a good idea? thanks for your help.

2. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Please tell me they are Muds at least. Mont Eagle is know for the mud. 33's are really concidered the minum on a short wheel base truck. I may be going the week before that.

3. 88jimmyoungowner

88jimmyoungowner 1/2 ton status

yes, they are mud tires. i was hoping that my dad was buying a lift adn tires before the trip (as a present for my eagle scout) but he got me a warn XD9000i winch instead. it is not like im complaning. is there any spare parts that i should bring? im not talking every single thing that couold break, it wont be that hardcore of wheeling. i want to have some things that will proably be a very safe bet. nothing extreme, just the most important.

4. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

In this order: Spare tire, tow strap, small tool kit, u-joints, ignition module, rear axle shaft. I assume you will be wheeling with other trucks.

5. Depdog

Depdog 1/2 ton status Author

Dont forget Duct tape and bailing wire!

Depdog