Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Who all is runing rims from USA6X6 ???

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Aug 23, 2003.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I really like the look of [​IMG] Just wanted opinions from anyone who has them. I need them in either 15x10 or 15x12 (8 lug Chevy) with a 3" back spacing. I think those wheels would would set my K5's inner bling free, don't you ???

2. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

Sorry dude but those are recentered Hummer wheels, 16.5" only.

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Damn, why can't I find any cool rims in a 15" ???

4. BowtieRed

BowtieRed 1/2 ton status Author

USA6X6 15" PVC (plastic) double beadlocks™

USA6X6 16" PVC (plastic) double beadlocks™

USA6X6 16.1" PVC (plastic) double beadlocks™

USA6X6 16.5" PVC (plastic) double beadlocks™

USA6X6 17" PVC (plastic) double beadlocks™

military and civilian wheels made just for you

they look similar and are doubly beadlocks. sold by USA 6x6

5. willyswanter

willyswanter 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

The hummer rims, like you posted a pic of, are only available in 16.5 x 8.25. His Civi Double Beadlocks are available in most all sizes...

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

You should really do a search on other 4x4 sites concerning USA6x6. Ain't ragg'in on ya or anything, just do your research on a vendor before you buy.

7. BowtieRed

BowtieRed 1/2 ton status Author

looks to me like that's what he's trying to do.

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    You should really do a search on other 4x4 sites concerning USA6x6. Ain't ragg'in on ya or anything, just do your research on a vendor before you buy.

[/ QUOTE ] I am so f*cken sick of that "do a search" bull$hit !!!!!! I didn't spend money to join CK5 so you or anybody else can tell me to do a search. I'm also not intrested in doing searchs on other 4x4 sites. To be blunt (F*ck PBB) . /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    USA6X6 15" PVC (plastic) double beadlocks™

USA6X6 16" PVC (plastic) double beadlocks™

USA6X6 16.1" PVC (plastic) double beadlocks™

USA6X6 16.5" PVC (plastic) double beadlocks™

USA6X6 17" PVC (plastic) double beadlocks™

military and civilian wheels made just for you

they look similar and are doubly beadlocks. sold by USA 6x6

[/ QUOTE ] I couldn't pull up pics of those. Do they look like the pic I posted ???

10. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Well if you're gonna act like a little 2 year old ass about someone trying to give ya the hint to look around about the way people do business, then go take a long leap off a short cliff.......

Just trying to give ya a little info so you don't go wasting your money........

11. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And I was just trying to give the guy a little friendly advice since there are places on the 'Net that has a boatload of info concerning his question, but since he's so wound up and closed-minded, I'll gladly wait to hear if he does the deed and see if it turns out good or bad.

12. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Well if you're gonna act like a little 2 year old ass about someone trying to give ya the hint to look around about the way people do business, then go take a long leap off a short cliff.......

Just trying to give ya a little info so you don't go wasting your money........

[/ QUOTE ] 2 year old ass ??? How meny times have you any others just told me to do a search ??? So I gotta be a 2 year old ass when I tell you that I didn't spend money on my membership so you and the few others can tell me to do a search. What, if I don't agree with you, then I'm acting like a 2 year old ass ??? Okay, you're so much better then everybody else.

13. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

i have my input about usa6x6 but i think he should click the search button and just type usa6x6 in and change the time frame to all posts and see what comes up

14. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And I was just trying to give the guy a little friendly advice since there are places on the 'Net that has a boatload of info concerning his question, but since he's so wound up and closed-minded, I'll gladly wait to hear if he does the deed and see if it turns out good or bad.

[/ QUOTE ]BTW, I've heard all about the bad dealings. But the way I see it, it's only the dissatified people you hear sniveling about it. How meny happy customers have there been ??? I doubt the guy would still be in bussisness if it was all bad.

15. willyswanter

About 3, and I'm not one of them...

16. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    i have my input about usa6x6 but i think he should click the search button and just type usa6x6 in and change the time frame to all posts and see what comes up

[/ QUOTE ] [ QUOTE ]
    I didn't spend money to join CK5 so you or anyone else can tell me to do a search.

[/ QUOTE ]

17. willyswanter

So you expect one of us to re-type the whole thread on pbb thats about 50 pages long because you do not want to go over there and read it? I paid my membership and still went over there and read it...

Hmm, oh well, anyway, I bought 2 sets of rims from him, both took 3 months to get, were way out of round, dented from shipping in worthless boxes, and thats about it...

18. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

It's like this.............

I had absolutely no ill will intended towards Paul

My intention was to let him know that there has been a lot of people that has had issues with USA6x6 and there are other places on the web that he needs to look at (aka PBB) and read all, and if you have missed it, I mean all the stuff that has gone on with USA6x6.

Unfortunately you come off as someone that has had your inner child mortally wounded by other forums on the web and you get all bent out of shape when someone tells ya to look around.

You can't use the information on one website on anything and everything to make an informed decision. You actually have to put some effort into information gathering, no matter just how much that offends your sensibilities. Life is rough and you are either a survivor or a leech.

You definately come off as someone who has to be given the fish and can't be taught to catch it.

So go right ahead Paul and do some half-assed research and then make a purchase and then come back and post up about how the vendor butt raped you and gave you some merchandise that has worse quality control standards than the Mexican Water Company so we can tell ya to go cry to the god you worship.

19. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

your right, but you might have joined to contribute to the over all well being of the site. searching might have steve money which in turn means he has more $$ for ck5 and wont have money problems like ck5 went through before

20. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    It's like this.............

I had absolutely no ill will intended towards Paul

My intention was to let him know that there has been a lot of people that has had issues with USA6x6 and there are other places on the web that he needs to look at (aka PBB) and read all, and if you have missed it, I mean all the stuff that has gone on with USA6x6.

Unfortunately you come off as someone that has had your inner child mortally wounded by other forums on the web and you get all bent out of shape when someone tells ya to look around.

You can't use the information on one website on anything and everything to make an informed decision. You actually have to put some effort into information gathering, no matter just how much that offends your sensibilities. Life is rough and you are either a survivor or a leech.

You definately come off as someone who has to be given the fish and can't be taught to catch it.

So go right ahead Paul and do some half-assed research and then make a purchase and then come back and post up about how the vendor butt raped you and gave you some merchandise that has worse quality control standards than the Mexican Water Company so we can tell ya to go cry to the god you worship.

[/ QUOTE ] I do thank you for trying too let me know whats going on, but I'm so sick of the "do a search" sh!t weather it be here or on another site. I don't like PBB. I don't care for the attitude of the place. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif