Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Who all is up for a kidnapping?

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Oct 10, 2002.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Okay, here's the deal. Pismo ain't happening for me. The International Trust Fund of Boudreaux ain't givin out the funds to let me party on the beach. Well, today, the invitation came. November the 2nd, yeah that's right, Pismo weekend. A party my wife's boss (c***) is having for her husband's birthday party. Gonna be great, 60's and 70's music with beer and food. Now y'all know ole Bubba Ray's down with the booze and food and the good tunes, but ladies and gentlemen, I HATE THESE PEOPLE!!!! I'd rather listen to the equivalent time span of Bill Clinton having a bleeding heart lovefest with Jesse Jackson than hang with these people. I must be saved.......So please Big Dawgs, stop by the double wide here in the Valley and drag my big triple wide butt into a K5 and kidnap me for the weekend please.....I beg for you to save ole Bubba Ray from gloom and doom and keep me from becoming dumber than I already are. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

2. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Frizzliefry is the closest he might be able to help you out.. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. TopOff

TopOff 1/2 ton status

"I'd rather listen to the equivalent time span of Bill Clinton having a bleeding heart lovefest with Jesse Jackson than hang with these people."

ROTFLMFAO!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Can I use that?!?!?!

Where you livin' BBR???

R U close to Placerville??? - CalROCS?

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

I'm all the way down here in Visalia, just south of Fresno.