Discussion in 'Plains Region' started by txbluethunder, Nov 3, 2002.
which weekend would that be...all of mine are usually 2 days /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
which weekend are you planning?
Sorry all, I edited it and put the 8-11 of Nov in there!!! Our long weekends up here at the Hood always fall into the fed calender... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
If you can't make it for the whole thing, than maybe we could meet up for just Sat or the two day! Welcome to all that want to join!
cool...i might be up for it pending life and rain.
You're freezing? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif I haven't seen temps. over 30 in nearly two weeks!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Most days it has stayed under 20!! /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif
This weekend should be a bit warmer actually... 71degrees for thursday and friday... too soon to tell for saturday, but if others are interested, I'm in.
I'll try to come up on Saturday. its been a month since my last wheeling adventure and I am starting to get itchy.
Damn.. wish it were the following weekend..
Oh well.. I'm sure they'll be more run's in the future.
I must get the white 89 back on the road... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
You all have fun.. be safe..
My wife and I are going out of town for our 1-year wedding anniversary...
Much time for wheeling in the future.. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
I might be able to make it out there on Saturday. We'll just have to see. Only thing that would stop me is a blown out front driveshaft slip joint.
Anyone have a good front driveshaft for an NP208 / Dana 44 combo I could borrow?
Oh, and I almost forgot, WooHoo, I'm orange /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
hey Thomas! what is the length of that driveshaft. I have a stock one off of a dodge ramcharger with a 208 that should bolt up. It is worth a try. let me know and I will go pick it up from my storage.
with all of the recent rainfall around the hill country I would advise everyone going to check your vents to your axles, trannies and tcases and make sure they are waterproofed and/or high enough. I would imagine the water is pretty high right now.
Talk to Russel he may one to sell ya. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I think he has an extra.
i'll be having to back out of this trip... my heater core decided to start leaking steadily now so i'll be replaceing that this weekend. hope everyone has fun and plays it safe in the river.
I won't be able to make it either. I have friends coming in from the east coast tomorrow. I would take them 4-wheeling, but I don't have enough room for everyone.
Have fun, be safe, and take lots of pics! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Turns out that the wife and I aren't going to make it either! Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm still very interested in doing this, hopefully sooner than later!!!! Till next time! Bruce! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif
how about next weekend? that would work better for me...and rocko would prob come out then as well?
Next weekend should work for me too. Should we start a new post on this?
Would we be interested in going on Saturday or Sunday? There is another group in town that is planning for Sunday. Larger groups are always a good time.
Sunday will work for me. Say we meet up at 183 & 29 around 9am?
Separate names with a comma.