Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Who believes in bigfoot (animal not truck)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Robert79K5, Sep 28, 2005.

1. Robert79K5

Robert79K5 1/2 ton status

Allright.... I know for a fact that the Bigfoot truck dosn't exist. (no way a Ford would hold up to that kind of abuse) but the Bigfoot/sasquatch creatures existance is at least debatable.

So who here believes? and why?

Heres something to chew on...
    We have a farm a couple of counties away out in the sticks... We have been going there for years, spending a lot of time out in the woods and just a couple of months ago we saw a bear. Had no idea that there were any bears at all in that part of the state. never saw any tracks or anything, so we called our neighbors who have lived there all their lives and they were like "oh yeah theres bears down here you just hardly ever see them"

So if there could be a population of bears in the woods that we spend most weekends in I wonder how easy it could be for another animal more highly skilled at hiding to go unnoticed.
    Oh and of course there are stories with the locals around there of an occasional bigfoot sighting. :D

I would love to hear your stories, even if they are second hand.

While your at it you may want to check out this site. Its pretty cool. http://www.bfro.net/

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Ever seen a bear on its hind legs up close, I have, It ended badly for the bear, if I see some dumbass in a suit doing the same, it will end badly for him as well.... :crazy: :wink1:

3. Grieby54

Grieby54 1/2 ton status

I sure don't...

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Oh yeag bigfoot only lives in the Pacific NW, everybody knows that... :haha: :wink1:

5. Grieby54

Grieby54 1/2 ton status

I'm hung like bigfoot... does that count? :confused:

6. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

killem FUMES. any jackass that tries too fool the public needs some reassuring that we don't like it. :haha: :haha:

7. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

I do!!!!!!!

I think hes just sleeping right now. :D

8. Grieby54

Grieby54 1/2 ton status

50 Cent looks remarkably like a gorilla... suppose he's bigfoot?

9. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

He lives next to me in trinity county... he gets spotted once or twice a year...
    no east coaster bigfoots.... youve been drinking too much of the tennesseeeeeeeee whiskey

cam

10. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

11. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

It's all a big scam. Im sure everyone has seen the home movie of "Bigfoot" walking though the dried up riverbed which I belive was supposed to be around Weaverville CA. Anyways that was shot by this old guy who used to own the local truck stop around here. He was finally found to be a fake a few years back and even said He was the one in the suit. He ended up moving up to Washington.
    On another note We have this tourist trap down the road that does all these bigfoot chainsaw carvings and the dumb ass tourist buy that crap like it's real. :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

12. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

Stories here too..

I saved an article in the Boston Herald a few years ago about supposedly a bigfoot being sighted in the Hockamock Swamp area not that far away from me--about 5 miles..2 hunters saw one (so they say) and had tried to take photos with a snapshot camera..not many people other than those who've hunted in that area took it seriously..they are adamant that something weird thats half man and half ape lives there..!..(among many other weird things!) :eek1:

The Hockomock Swamp (not sure on the spelling,my maps out in my shop)---is noted for being the last uninhabited place in new england,(only Indians ever hunted or tried living there)--and it has several species of animals and insects not found anywhere else on earth!..I was suprised to read this about a place so close to where I live.. :eek1: --they say many other "undiscovred" species likely exist there too--not too many researchers have investigated there yet..its located in Bridgewater,Taunton,and Raynham MA..the area is surrounded now by several interstates,RT. 24,495,and 138..they call it the "Bridgewater Triangle" in the bigfoot article.. :eek1:

I saw a huge black creature out behind my shop one night,scared the crap out of me while I was taking a leak!--I thouht it was a black bear,or maybe a horse a neighbor had that got loose!...it ran off in the woods,and it sounded BIG!....but a few days later,a MOOSE was struck and kiled by a truck about 2 miles away,right near a busy shopping district off Rt 44!..I'm willing to bet that was what I saw that night...I tend to think the Bigfoot stories are phoney--but who REALLY knows??? :eek1: :crazy: I'm not going camping in the Hockomock Swamp,at any rate.. :crazy:

13. JIM88K5

JIM88K5 1/2 ton status

I'll bet at one time there was some ape man type deal. I think they are exstinct(sp) now.

14. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

Damn you guys....now i get to looking up bigfoot and find that there has been sightings by where my buddy lives in Greene County Iowa, and by Ottosen, like 18 miles from where i Work so close to 30 from where i live....ill prolly not sleep worth a crap tonight now

http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=1268

15. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Don't fret little feller! If You belive in such a thing You need not worry. According to lore Bigfoot lives in the Pacific Northwest and migrates down to the Redwoods of N. California to mate ( :thinking: I maybe surrounded :thinking:) I must admit though I have never seen any Bigfoots focking in the woods around here but I have seen a hippy or two.
    :D :D :D :D

16. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

A 12 gauge and rock salt loads usely takes care of that.

17. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

So you determined that they were hippies because they smelled worse than bigfoot, or did they have more hair??????????

18. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

Only thing that I find spooky about it is...ive been in and around that town driving tender truck it is litterally a bum **** egypt town, no reasonable explaination for it to be on a website...other then that maybe, hole in the wall town no one has ever heard of. But the west des moines river down over there would be perfect for somethin to hide and not be seen often

i dont know some of this stuff i find interesting and possibly true, who knows its a mystery.

19. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

20. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

eat the "right" mushrooms and I bet you'll see bigfoot!!! :haha:

cam