Well, for several years I have burned out any spiders, webs and egg sacks that I have found around my house or my motorpool when I was at Ft Bliss. I used to do the aerosol can and lighter method, then I bought a MAP torch for the shop and quickly realized its potential at being a much safer way of doing this. That wsa until last Thursday. I caught the house on fire. behind the siding. The fire dept took a chainsaw and axe to my wall. The damn thing only smoldered, but it smoldered into the AC intake and filled the house with smoke. Now unfortunately I have to pay for the repairs and have a house that smells a bit like a campfire. So, let this be a lesson to you all: Don't do burn out spiders or at least pay closer attention when you do and have an extinguisher ready.