Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

who can help out?

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by mudhog, Mar 21, 2003.

1. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

so who is up for helping out the people who host the st.Helen's mud run? i will be there and so will rebelrockin and powermad. they need help staffing the event you get in free and will also get time to play as well /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif if we step up and help them they might in return step up and help us so we could hold events there /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif here is when and where please let rebelrockin know if you would like to help out /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I already have plans for that weekend /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif but keep us posted on when they need us again. I am realy interested in voluteering at a later a date and my dad also showed some interest.

3. mudhog

thats cool from what i was told they want to have one once a month /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4. k5blazerus

k5blazerus 1/2 ton status

If I lived closer I would be up to help out. Looks like it will be a fun event.
    Colin

5. rebelrockin

rebelrockin 1/2 ton status

Hey Guy's I really appreciate your help here, Granted we are new and are trying to get things better for everyone. We do have fun and want to have more and would like to have 2 day events. Money that is made has been going to purchase more property next too where this goes on right now, and can be a money maker for different clubs if they want to lease the property for an event.
    I would appreciate the help. Thanks MugHog and your Bride for your assistance on this. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

That sounds like a good time! I wouldn't mind helping out if you can use me. If I can get my front Driveshaft from BigBen in time, I might take a stab at a run or two as well!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Just let me know if you could use me. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. mudhog

[ QUOTE ]
    That sounds like a good time! I wouldn't mind helping out if you can use me. If I can get my front Driveshaft from BigBen in time, I might take a stab at a run or two as well!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Just let me know if you could use me. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    yes we can we could use all the help we could get /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Cool! Just let me know when and where! I'll PM you my contact info. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. rebelrockin

rebelrockin 1/2 ton status

Thanks Guy's We can use whom ever shows up. If I am not at the first gate there I will be at the covered area right at the participants gate just let them know you are helping out and ask for Effie or Mike. I have to be there brite an early to set up No Parking signs and tape off other areas.
    We appreciate any help we can get. If you have 2 way radios bring them along the set's I have purchased 3 weeks ago have not yet arrived. Thanks Again you guy's are Great /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif