Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Who can help with a President Grant? Import model

Discussion in 'Communication (CB | GPS | HAM)' started by Kyle89K5, Sep 16, 2002.

1. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

I've got an old President that I usually use in the Blazer. When my truck went down for repairs this last time, I took it out and stashed it in the garage. Well, time to put it back on, but it doesn't seem to work. It sounds like the volume control has gotten fairly tweaked at some point. My setup has always worked well using my Grant and a Wilson 1000, but after list last little fix-it session, nothing.

Thanks

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

3. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

He just sent me an email.

Thanks bud.

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Your welcome. Glad I could help out. Lew is probley the best radio tec I've ever ment. He knows what he's doing inside a radio. He gets radio's from all over the country sent to him and usely has them done in a day or 2 depending on if he has the parts on hand or has to order them in. Lew is a great guy to, he let me stay with him and his family when I got kicked out of the last trailer park I lived in, good people. He can do almost any mods you may want also. Very good bussiness guy to deal with, he won't do ya wrong, and won't do anything you don't want. He does all my radio work. I've got a Galaxy 99 in the Blazer, and a Galaxy Saturn base. Both radios I hads Lew do a peak and tune, everyone says my radios are very loud.

5. trailblazer87

trailblazer87 1/2 ton status

Your making me drool every time that galaxy 99 is mentioned.
    I want one but need to spend the cash elsewhere right now /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I pick mine up used for $200.00 so if you search, you can get one for a resonable price. Mine came with a couple of noise toys and a ping (ping sounds like a door bell everytime ya key up).