Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Who can top my busy arse weekend?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BowtieBlazer, Feb 9, 2003.

1. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

Hours under the trucks:
    Friday: 9-1:30am hit a party till 4
    Saturday 10:00-1:00am
    Sunday 9 - 7P.M.

Friday night, added a trailer hitch and rear skid plate to a 99 jeep cherokee included painting, started disassembling a 83 bronco for a auto - standard tranny swap...Saturday, added front tow hooks to the 99 jeep...got the standard tranny in and functional, complete with hydrolic clutch an...today, went back into the standard to use a good throwout bearing.... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif....All in all not too bad being that I was the only one who knew the first thing about manual trannies (Wish I'd have known the throwout bearing was not a new one)

And the blazer still sits at home in the middle of a axle swap....so much for staying at school to study for tests /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

2. jc71355

jc71355 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    so much for staying at school to study for tests

[/ QUOTE ]

Could you explain this "Study" for me. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

I was gonna do a brake job on the 72 but the weather was so crappy that I decided to wait till next weekend, now it looks like it will be crappy then too. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

3. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

Yeah, I meant studying what was in my books, not for a Ford C-6 can be replaced be a Ford T-18.... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Thats the exact reason I stayed at school is the same crappy weather you were seeing and looks similar next weekend as well.... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif