Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Who else dislikes seatbelts.....& bi-sexuals?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 78jimmygirl, Jul 22, 2005.

1. 78jimmygirl

78jimmygirl Registered Member

So I got pulled over today for not wearing my seat belt. :doah: Oh yeah and my tags are expired. :doah: I payed for the tags but I have not bought insurance yet. Also my drivers lic. expired May 17th. :blush: Ya I know I was just askin' for someone to pull me over, but hay Im broke. Its a good thing officer :bow: wasn't a dick cause he only cited me for 3 infractions: no seat belt, no insurance, and expired tags. He also could have impounded my truck like he said he was supposed to.
    Maybe I'll start wearing one now. It just bugs the crap out of me cause digs into my neck. Most of the time I wear it when driving through town but I had just left the gas station sooo.
    Man this just adds on to one hell of a week. First I thought my trans. went out but it turned out to be just a boken vaccum line(I tend to over react). Oh yeah and my best friend of four years who I have lived w/ a couple of times when my parents kicked me out felt the need to confess that she has been having a sexual relationship for 2 months with a lesbian :yikes:. I never thought I was homophobic but now when ever I see them or think of them I feel like throwing up! She does not what me to stop being her friend because of this but I dont know if I can.
    Well at least I can say all this has given my inspiration for my next tattoo. :thinking: a turtle dove with a olive branch which to me is a symbol of hope(for things to get better) & a reminder if my faith & morals.

Every one remember to buckle-up :cool:

2. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Girls can kiss girls , standard man response :ignore:

Driving is a privelege not your right . I have lost my license before , it ain't fun . Not ragging or preaching . You just need to find a way to get that stuff done .

The laws aren't there to keep us down , the insurance law is there because so many idiots run around without it and do cause accidents . I know I wouldn't want to get hit by somone without insurance , even though I am covered on my end , I couldn't get nothing from them .

Find a way to pay it and thank god you don't have 6 kids and stacks of bills like some of the other members :D

3. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Ah hell you sound like you on the right track to me!!! :haha: That sounds right to me! Thats refreshng to hear nowdays!!! :haha: Just wear it though, it might save your life. :smile1:

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Bisexual girls are alot of fun !!!! I can't tell y'all how much I enjoyed partying with the bibitches. Garrentied something fun is going too happen when you mix a group a freak bibitches, a keg of beer, and other stuff better not mentioned. Weekends at the river, the good ol'days.

5. 78jimmygirl

Ya I totally agree with you. I have respect for the law and Im planning on getting insurance monday since I just got paid. Moneys just been real tight these days & I know I m not the only one. ;) :D

6. 78jimmygirl

Thats great :waytogo: but how would you react if your best buddy told you he had a boyfriend :dunno: :thinking:

7. k5 krawler 50

k5 krawler 50 1/2 ton status

I only wear seatbelts when i go off roading, because they came in handy when my buddy decided to roll his jeep over three times. For some reason i just dont put one on when i hit the pavement. My dad is the same way, so maybe i got it from him. I havent gotten a ticket in nevada for not wearing a seatbelt, but i guess if you get pulled over and you dont have one on then they will site you a seat belt ticket. However, when i was on my way to my buddy's house, who lives in cali, i got busted right away for not wearing one. i wasn't even a mile into cali before the lady cop pulled me over. I thought it was a little gay that a cop just pulled me over for not having a seatbelt but oh well.

8. Skigirl

Skigirl 1/2 ton status

I hate seatbelts too, for the same reason. Always cutting me at the neck. I found this little palstic gizmo that you can clip onto the belt and it moves the shoulder strap over so it doesn't touch your neck. It's the only way I can tolerate a seatbelt in my DD. I installed new belts in my rig and purposely set the height so it doesn't touch my neck.

As for the lesbian thing. It's gross and creepy.

9. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

first you should always wear your seatbelt. as for your friend and her dating a lesbian. why dose it bother you? dose she come onto you? dose she talk to you about it? dose she push it on you? if you say no to those then why dose it matter to you? just because its not your cup of tea don't mean it cant be hers. are there movies you like that she don't? cars? trucks? cloths? so she likes girls and you like boys its just a difference of choice for both of you. see what I'm saying? as long as she isn't pushing it on you what dose it matter to you what she dose in the bedroom?

10. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

11. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

I'm gonna assume it's the visual image in her head now that is creeping her out. Overall I'd agree though...what anyone does in their bedroom is not my business, nor do i want to make it my business. :dunno:

I always wear my seatbelt, and I have had it save me from serious injury more than once. I would have to have a death wish if i didn't wear it in my truck now...the roll cage tubes don't look like anything i want to be bouncing off of. I set the seat belts so they don't dig, seeing as it was up to me how and where they were gonna be mounted.

At least the cop was nice and cut you some slack.

Rene

12. Jishory

Jishory 1/2 ton status

hmm, i drive my blazer everywhere with no seatbelts and no freakin doors so it isnt like they cant see my seatbelt hanging out the door(among other violations) and the cops are swarming all over town like mosquitos at a nudist colony and i have never been pulled over. guess it pays to be a honkie around here sometimes :D

agreed

13. kyser_soze

kyser_soze 1/2 ton status

I think your on the wrong track here with your reasoning. Girls can like girls boy's can like men. But the guy is talking about a woman that he is having a relationship with. If the same woman said to you that she had a boyfriend on the side for a couple of months would'nt you freak also.

Buy insurance, and wear your seatbelt, it can save your life.

another public service announcement by kysersoze.

14. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

I'm not for sure if I follow what you said, but I would bet that 78jimmygirl is a girl.

15. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

I don't wear mine either and got a ticket for it the other day. I have listened to many arguements/sermons about why I should wear it, but I still haven't heard any that convince me that wearing my seat belt is in the best interest of anyone other than myself, therefore making it my decision if I want to wear it or not. I think laws should be to protect other people from me, not to protect me from myself.

16. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

when someone has a screen name of 78jimmygirl I'm assuming they are female

17. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

what was the fine for the no insurance?

here in canada it is a 5000 doller fine if you are cought.

and although seat beals are a drag, i was able to get in the habbit of ALWAYS putting one on, it had also saved me from a few minor accedents from hurting my back worse.
    moneys is tight but wouldent it be nicer to have that extra chash in your pokit that you have to pay for the tickit?

up here it is a 125 doller fine plus 2 demerit points.

every time you see a cop just think that you are saveing that 120 bucks everytime, hell you'll be rich :wink1:

18. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Not as bad as if he were to ask me to be his bitch! :doah: :thinking: :ignore: :haha:

19. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

For years wasn't quite sure of the sexual orientation of one of my friends. Seemed to me like she liked boys and then she started renting a room from this woman and now they have been living together for years! People would ask me if she was gay or bi or whatever and I'd be like :dunno: Why don't you ask her and then we'll both know :crazy:

Anyhooo... so I finally realize that she likes girls. BFD :rolleyes: Has it changed our friendship? No. My friendship with her is no different than my friendship with my boy loving friends. We all laugh and joke about the same dumb **** and complain about our S.O.s.

Sounds like your friend has been good to you by taking you in when you were having parent troubles. IMO, if you are willing to throw away a friendship because your friend likes girls, then a) she's not that good of a friend, or b) you're not that good of a friend.

Oh yah, and you should always wear your seatbelt!!!

20. kyser_soze

kyser_soze 1/2 ton status

My point was that Jimmygirl had been cheated on and it was making her upset, and the fact that her sexual orientation had nothing to do with her being cheated on.