Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

who else has a nut for a boss?mine get's crazier everyday

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by boggerless, May 13, 2004.

1. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

who else has a nut for a boss?mine get\'s crazier everyday

he get's up on the roof and picks up little pieces of stuff to keep it clean.last thursday he got pissed because the money in the register wasn't uniform and all faceing the street???? /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

2. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Re: who else has a nut for a boss?mine get\'s crazier everyday

I've got a great boss...30 miles away... talk to him on the phone sometimes a couple times a day...I usually buy his lunch if he comes to visit since he usually brings stuff I have asked for....He takes Very good care of me...He is always ready and willing to help if I need it...He calls me for support and/or knowledge when he needs it...mutual respect works in both ways...I hgave a great job, a great boss, and a birds nest on the ground.....I always tell people I have a Gravy train with biscuit wheels.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. boggerless

before we were baught by ABC SUPPLY in 95 the owner dan(he's still my friend,his dad started and owned the other store and it was his idea to sell)would take care of us like we were his kids.if you saw a truck or anything else he would give you the money.and tell you to pay it back when you had all of it,knowing you wouldn't have it all.our christmas bonus was twenty percent of your gross. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifif you made $30.000.00 you got $6.000.00.after twelve years i got used to that,now it's a huge organazation and not personal at all.wich is to be expected but i'm hatin every minute of it. 16 more monthes and everything will be paid off but the house and i owe less then $40.000.00 on it.then nigro is outa there. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

4. fatboy

fatboy 1/2 ton status

to make it fun try to beat him at his own game lmao /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

5. boggerless

i'm trying to thik of ways to ---- with him,when he get's nervous or has to talk at a meeting he starts stuttering. he's pretty cool he just drives everyone crazy with his neatness. he would rather you sweep than take care of a customer. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif