Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WHO ELSE HAS OR HAD A DUMBASS DOG???

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by boggerless, Mar 3, 2004.

1. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

i had two rott's for nine years,a male and female. it still brings a tear to my eye, i still miss e'm.i had to put peanut to sleep and i found milo dead four months later. now i have an american bull dog,he's 95 lbs and only 8 months old. solid muscle,he looks like he works out all day. you can even see the vein in his arms. BUT he's the dumbest MFer if ever met.you can yell, smear his nose in the wrecked stuff(he tore up a $2000.00 couch) and he just doesn't get it. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif today he ate the table legs. FOR SALE one loveble dog-$2.00 /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

2. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    Better start feeding that hungry machine! He's probably teething right now, get alot of chew toys! BIG CHEW TOYS! Maybe one of your old tires!
    Bill

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

we have a stooopid dobey...He's an outside dog though...

4. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

If my dog ate a $2k couch, I'd shoot it within 5 minutes.

5. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

"Inherited" this beautiful black and white spaniel. Was about 8 months or so old. We were working on house training it. Caught it getting ready to do "dooky" in our hallway. We had the dog for about two weeks. Quickly whisked the dog outside and tethered it, to let him do his business. About 2 1/2 hours later it was bedtime, and cold outside, so I went and got the dog and brought him back inside. Went to bed. About 15 minutes later (mind you after 11 PM on a work night), I hear some odd noises somewhere in the house. I tell my wife that the dog is up to no good, and get out of bed to investigate. Get into the hallway between ours and the kids bedroom, and it's obvious that the dog has deposited a load somewhere close by. Search for a minute, and find the virtual "Mt. Everest" of dog crap right in the middle of the kid's room floor. That SOB had held it for almost 3 hours, just to deposit his stank inside the house. After quite a cuss fest, and draging the dog's nose through his freshly pinched loaves, outside went "Retardo" the wonder dog. Took my wife and I 45 minutes to clean up his steamers. With explicit instructions, I let the wife know that the "stupid ass" dog should not be on the property when I returned from work the next day. It was a shame, that dog was beautiful, and smart enough to bring my son his baby bottle when he needed it, yet too stupid to know where to do his business. Yep, that was one dumb dog.

John

6. boggerless

hes chewing on a cow leg bone right now, or maybe it's a pig leg? its 18in long and about 3in around. and he has ten other toys.last night he ripped one apart that was supposed to be indestructable. and yes tim i thought about shooting him, but strangulation seems more apropriate. maybe> /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

7. boggerless

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif RETARDO /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif thats gotti. when i'm home he's an angel,as soon as i leave he's a FU** UP.and no matter what you do he act's like everthing is cool.rott's are the only smart dog's as far as i'm concerned, yhey learned the first time. this one doesn't get it the 20th time. RETARDO /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

8. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Time for you to do one of 3 things.

1. Go enrole yourself and the dog into a dog training course

2. Buy and read a book on dog training NOW!

3. Find a new home for the dog. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

9. boggerless

my friend mike had a doby,and he thought he was human.we were 19 at the time but we took him everywhere.there was a girl kristi,we all liked and at a party she went into the kitchen to grab beer. she started yelling and when mike and i got there SPARKY(names have been changed to protect the accused) had her pinned and was trying to get some. he must have felt the vibe. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

10. boggerless

i've had dogs my whole life and never had this much trouble.but i can't give up,i would hate to think what someone else might do to him. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

11. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    my friend mike had a doby,and he thought he was human.we were 19 at the time but we took him everywhere.there was a girl kristi,we all liked and at a party she went into the kitchen to grab beer. she started yelling and when mike and i got there SPARKY(names have been changed to protect the accused) had her pinned and was trying to get some. he must have felt the vibe. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

[/ QUOTE ](In my best Butthead voice) Was he trying to do her doggystyle ??

12. boggerless

cornholio. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

13. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Yeah!!Actually,i used to have a white pit "POLAR"(non neutered)at first he was good(first few mo.)after a while he would run at the cars and bite /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gifthe tires!!He never listened to a damn thing!!!I remember every morning on ny way to work ,he would try to escape out the door,and then run down the street,he diddnt come to me,never obeyed anything,one time we left him in our room,(huge room) for the weekend,just to come back to find a u shaped hole ate through the door!!!I miss him though.After almost attacking a kid ,we sadly had to let him go,the little nut /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif....i would strongly suggest you have him neutered,he will calm down.Pit bulls are hard headed suckers....Jake /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. ncbloodhound

ncbloodhound 1/2 ton status

We had a friend with a retarded german shepard. It always ran in to stuff and would stand outside in the middle of the yard during fierce thunderstorms. They eventually had to put it down.

We have a pointer/border collie now and he is the smartest dog I have ever had. Two smart yet yiper breeds in one dog.

Good luck training yours!

15. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

Put the dog in a kennel while your not supervising him and when your not home. Dogs are den animals naturally. Let him out under supervision. They will outgrow this if you take charge.

16. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

We had this dog (we just called her Whitey, cause she was all white). She was not very smart. She also was a country dog brought into the city.

Aside from shewing up stuff an leaving a mess... every night, sometimes twice a night, she would get her chain wrapped around the clothesline pole to the point she was stuck to it. Then she'd yelp this piercingly loud and un-ignorable cry for help.

So, at 1 am, or 3 am, or sometimes both, I'd have to go untie her, untangle the mess, and then go back to sleep... irritated an wide awake.

I'm a patient person, and don't easily get mad, but I said some things no one should ever hear me say. We gave her away to a good home with more space to roam around in.

17. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

I had a black lab (his name was Clint Black Lab) Anyway this dumba$$ loved(or hated never did figured it out) fireworks. If we were outside poping them noone could go outside. He weighed 120lbs at one point so there was no stopping him. He would grab the fireworks up and run around with them till he got burned. We never really use anything the poped except bottle rockets mostly we used saturn misles and roman candles. Dunba$$ grabbed a bottle rocket once and burned the crap out of his face. Then one time he got bit by a snake. Then he got hit by a truck twice cause he liked to stand in the road at night. Durring the day he wouldnt go anywhere near the road but at night I guess he thought it was his.

Nick

18. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

w had a pure bread chacolate lab named levi. Man she was a fruit, she would come barelling down the hallway steem roll out other chacolate lab and the cat and run right into the walls and cabnates in the kitchen. Then she never wagged her tail, from her shoulders back wagged. She was also VARY vocal, if she needed fed she would walk right up to me put her head in my lap and bark vary loud. Neraly gave my dad a heart attack first time she did that /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

19. SS66

SS66 1/2 ton status

I had a huge black lab named Duke that got hit by 3 seperate cars, 3 seperate times ( before I owned him). He put his own head through the wall when running to grab a ball. he tried to stop but couldnt get the traction needed to do so on the tile floor.

20. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

yea clint was whe same way when he waged his tail. Maybe its a lab thing. I tell u what tails can hurt BAD when u get wacked in the crotch or face! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif