Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Who else hates going to Malls?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by AZPiNsTrIpEd, Oct 28, 2005.

1. AZPiNsTrIpEd

AZPiNsTrIpEd 1/2 ton status

Went with the girlfriend to return something and its like the second I get in there I'm ready to turn around and run for the door. Maybe it's the 30 year old ladies with 6 kids dancing around in the aisle that you almost trip over, or the pink shirt wearin johhny tough guys, or the 14 year old girls with barely any clothes on, or the whole G Unit looking at your girlfiend as if she were a shiny new set of Dubs. etc...etc...etc... Or maybe I"m just a little high strung right now and need to make myself a Jack and Coke. Chime in if you know what I mean.(rant over)

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Next time somebody drags my a$$ to the mall I'll be fully loaded, and by that I mean drunk off my a$$ and armed to the teeth...:whistle:

3. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

It's just a giant PITA.

4. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

DEFINATELY

need that Jack n Coke though :D

5. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

X2, haven't been there in years. I'd be to tempted to drive inside and run people over.

6. cbbr

:D I might be willing to go to the mall to watch that.

7. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

since we're so close to Notre Dame, our mall is loaded with hot college girls... better yet, hot college girls with money. :D

8. sweetk30

sweetk30 professional hooker Premium Member

me at mall = sears for tools:bow:

9. AZPiNsTrIpEd

AZPiNsTrIpEd 1/2 ton status

I agree a guy could leave with an empty bank account at Sears

10. Skigirl

Skigirl 1/2 ton status

I hate malls. Crowded, no parking, always too warm inside. 90% clothes, mostly unattractive and poorly made. Only highlights: Brookstone, some bookstores, occasionally Sears for tools and the store I get my cosmetics from. Never go to a mall on a weekend or during holiday season.

11. cbbr

Ever been to Whole foods. Same thing. :D

12. sweetk30

sweetk30 professional hooker Premium Member

fixed it for ya.:haha:

13. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I hate that is crowed !!!!! I'll go to a mall at 9am on a weekday, and Wallmart at 3am. But other then that, no way !!!!!!! I find it much easier too stay home and do my shopping on line.

14. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

I think I'm taking after you, Z3, and doing my x-mas shopping online. I just hate sheeple too much.

15. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

You'll stay sane by doing so.

16. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

I hate the kids in trucker hats who have never worked before in their lives . I worked my way from the wharehouse to the counter !

I also hate the Von Dutch hat wearing chicks , Von Dutch is rolling around in his grave pissed off , and not a single kid knew he was an underground car scene pinstriper .

BTW this is my opinion , and it does not imply anything otherwise . I like Von Dutchs work , and do not care what he did at home that I couldn't even see .

Last edited: Oct 29, 2005
  17. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

Its about as bad as all the city kids wearing John Deere hats...thank you ashton kutcher...Back when I used to wear one around definatly retarded, My cousin from des moines whose never driven a tractor has more money wrapped up in John Deere cloths then I do in Carhardts :crazy:

Rant off

oh ya rant back on what is with kids buyin jeans that are faded/stained with holes in them, I chewed my little sister(16) out about that last time I was home 80 BUCKS...80 bucks for a pair of worn out jeans not only am i sittin on a fortune of those...but how my parents will justify 80 bucks for a pair of jeans when I got chewed out at her age for buying a 40 dollar Rod and Reel which I still have and use yet her jeans will be out of style in 6 months :mad:

18. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

fixed alittle error in there for ya :waytogo:

19. joez

joez 1/2 ton status

I hate the mall, i hate the trendy faggots that hang out there, i hate the people who work there, i hate the trendy stores, i hate the crowded parking lots, and i hate all the fat chicks who dress and act like they are 100 pounds lighter than they really are who walk arround trying to pick up guys while stuffing their faces.

In short, i despise the mall, i wont even go to the sears in the mall anymore. I go to sears hardware instead. Dont even get me started on the kids who live in the middle of suburbia hell who have "redneck" windsheild banners on their brand new Z71 in front of their 500K house, and wear john deere trucker hats. These punks have never done a days work in their life, have probobally never been within a 1/2 mile of a john deere anything, and are as far from a redneck as you can get.

20. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

The best ones are blacks or Jews wearing Von Dutch stuff. It's as bad as the suburban kids, black or white, trying to act "ghetto". The tool section at the local Sears is crappy and Craftsman tools are not what they used to be. I get my power tools from a hardware store or Home Depot and hand tools from the tool truck or the parts store. I Hate the F'n Mall!

That is one of the things I miss about living IN the city. You just go to the store for the thing you want, and don't have to deal w/ the other crap. I forgot how good that was until I was in Madrid. If I had the money for private school I'd move into Marietta or maybe even Atlanta. But I don't, so I'm stuck in suburbia.

Hey, I feel better now!