Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Who else is frying a Turkey?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MTBLAZER89, Nov 25, 2004.

1. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

I am 20.3 lbs, but we are baking a 16 lb one too /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif There is a Top Gun detachment here working with us and we are having about 25 people over that are away from home /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif Lot's of food here /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

i lost the invite you sent.. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif...can you send directions again /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

3. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

thats awsome man, i see those top gun jets gere at Travis all the time, the "aggressors", F-5E's i belive. Right on man cool thing to do for those guys /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif
    I still havent had fried turkey yet

4. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    thats awsome man, i see those top gun jets gere at Travis all the time, the "aggressors", F-5E's i belive. Right on man cool thing to do for those guys /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif
    I still havent had fried turkey yet

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah those are the guys we fly against. All of us and the people here are F-18's Navy and Marines /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

5. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

Ya top gun rocks, i went to Mirimar when i was little, pretty cool stuff, Those are the only "real" jet's we get the hear here, that and we have a little Det. of F-16's here right now, i think they are for air defence, each one has 4 AMRAMM's on it right now. Hearing all these heavies all the time almost make's me miss the Boat

ya, well, mabye not /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

we didn't but dinner was MM good. hope yours was great,daryl

7. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

Fried an 18 lb. turkey, baked a 10 lb. ham. Great stuff. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

8. Pookster

Pookster 1/2 ton status

I got two 16 pounders smokin and a ham...

and thats just for 5 people. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

I'll eat it for weeks!