Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

who else scuba dives??

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by boggerless, Jul 18, 2004.

1. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

i love it but haven't been any where this year,anyone? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

2. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

ALWAYS WANTED TO, BUT NEVER GOT TO IT. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

3. boggerless

you'll love it. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifpeace and quiet,the only thing you can hear is yourself breath.+ it's a new adventure. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

4. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Been a PADI Divemaster since 86...almost 1200 Blue Water dives (plus about 800 Lake)...heart attack in 98 put me at the 60ft limit, so I've been to Roatan only twice since then...had to find a new hobby...

I feel priveleged to have travelled and to have experienced some of the breathtaking marvels of this planet....

SCUBA people are also some of the Most Industrial Strength partiers I have ever been around...I've woke up with more strange women on Dive trips than I could count...And how many people can honestly say they've "got Lucky" 60ft under water... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. SlyDog

SlyDog 1/2 ton status

Got one here /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif Got my PADI Rescue, and my dad is an intructor. Just got back from the Red Sea a month ago...And have been to the Coral Sea off of Australia, New Zealand, Bonaire, Cozumel and Catalina. All Beautiful places and if you have a chance definitly GO! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

6. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I've been muff diving , does that count???? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

7. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

They both leave you smelling like fish, so yes. Yes, it does...

8. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

LMAO very good pooint /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

9. 4wood

4wood 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    And how many people can honestly say they've "got Lucky" 60ft under water... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe they call that The Five Fathom Club. Y'know...like The Mile High Club, only different.

I'm PADI Openwater, hoping to get Advanced Openwater and Nitrox certifications soon. If anyone ever needs a dive buddy...I'll be waiting.

10. boggerless

you ain't kidding /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif my instucter(also my friend) was hung over on our cert dives.i'm PADI also.he didn't come around until his instructer bud's showed up. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

11. boggerless

you lucky dogs /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifone day i'll get some place cool. mostly the great lakes for me. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

12. backcountry

backcountry 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    They both leave you smelling like fish, so yes. Yes, it does...

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. 96chevysfa

96chevysfa 1/2 ton status

been certified since 1997, probably have more than 350+ dives, night, deep, spear fishing, wreck, everything. i have the privilage of having my own small 12 foot boat, my father has a larger boat, and my best friend has a 30 foot boat to take us to all the channel islands.

14. boggerless

that's when i was certified.i don't have that many dives though /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif it's cold here most of the year but unfortunatly thats when the water is clearest.i haven't been anywhere cool yet,just quarries in ohio and small lakes around here. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

15. i_4x4

i_4x4 1/2 ton status

My Wife & I are Advanced Rescue cert. 2 of my 3 kids are cert. My youngest he's 8 has to wait for 2 more years. He does use a sassy set up so he doesn't feel left out. (Basically it is a life jacket w/ my spare pony bottle w/ 1st-2nd stage. It allows him to stay on suface only. He thinks he's diving.) Personally I think diving Cenotes' in the Yuccatan Peninsula of Mexico are the best. NITROX Log more bottom time. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

16. boggerless

i love it, he thinks he's diving. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif i almost had my nitrox cert BUT the loser that bought the dive shop i was certified in lost it.i even went through the re-breather course. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif