Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Who else?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Confedneck, Jan 23, 2004.

1. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

works with a bunch of incompetent, ignorant assmongers who couldnt do their job if their grandmothers life was at stake?? or work with a bunch of hacks who couldnt fix a sandwich if it was 2 pieces of white bread slapped together..??? ok so im ranting, you just sit back and listen, laugh and thank whatever higher-being it is that you believe in, that YOU dont work at the nations largest ford dealer, and arent the youngest person employed by them, and arent referred to as "the [darn]" "son of a bitch" etc by the management because they dont usually get their way..

have a happy weekend!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Want to know what's worse than that?

Being in management at work and having to go through the whole bullshit process to fire them.

3. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Yeah tim that part sucks about Mangenment but heres a kicker... if we fire anyone at work.. guess who has to cover the hours..yea me and the head guy ( I'm 2nd fiddle here)

4. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    yea me and the head guy ( I'm 2nd fiddle here)

[/ QUOTE ]

meaning just you! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

BINGO.. funny.. he is the only one who got 2 full days off this week, /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

although he'll look like this /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif whe I go.. Oh hey Eric.. wheres the paper work for the 2 weeks notice /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

7. big k5

big k5 Registered Member

I used to work with a bunch like that for 5 years I finally had all I was going to take,worked my 2 week notice and left.That was a year ago.I haven't been happier & hadn't even thought about that place until I read your post.
    LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE UNHAPPY !!!!!!

8. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Ya know? When I was young I worked as a light mechanic at a used car dealership for about a week. One day the owner told me to go figure out why the oil light was on in a mustang. Came back and told him it needed a new oil pump. He said, "Can't you just remove the light?"

I quit and since then I've never bought a vehicle from a dealership. Never will either. LOL!