Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Who has a 1991 Suburban, Blazer or Crew Cab with Gray Interior??

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 90blzr, Oct 31, 2003.

1. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

I want to know if 1991's came with two different shades of gray interior as an option...or if they are all the LIGHT (almost white) gray. I've only really payed attention to two 1991's one being a Suburban, and the other my Crew Cab...and both have the LIGHT gray. My 1990 Blazer as the more charcoal gray trim. So I am wondering if only 1991s came with the LIGHT gray or if it was just an option??

Thanks/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

I don't know if this helps or not but we have a 94 Sub with grey interior and it's all light grey. Maybe somebody replaced some of the trim pieces? Good luck to ya.

Allan

3. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

They seemed to have used 2 shades of gray...one was refered to as medium dark gray...or the light gray...replacement int pieces usual come in blue or black...gray if you get really lucky over the counter at gm. Body shop supply shops sell a paint called SEM...designed for plastic interior pieces...uses a 3 part process if i member right...one is a cleaner...catalyst to help the new colr adhere well into the plastic...then the color. I have purchased the meduim dark before...

DW

4. woody9

woody9 1/2 ton status

my sub is a 91 with the light gray.. haven't seen any other 'gray' in 'em...... but not sure i've seen them all! yet! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

5. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

My 91 Sub has the light grey..........pic below.

[​IMG]

6. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

Damn you interior looks CLEAN/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Seats look in great shape too/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Thats exactly what the inside of my CC is gonna be like when its finished...has all the woodgrain, the electric mirrors, etc. Nice man, realy nice!

I am gonna snap a pic of both colors, I dont think alot of people have seen the LIGHT gray. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

7. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Thanks! Love this thing, only wish I had spent all the time on THIS instead of my 79 (406TPI, one ton F&R, Detroits, etc) but it's all good. At least half the fun is the building of the beast.