Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

who has a 203 for me?

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by jekbrown, Oct 31, 2005.

1. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

looking for a stock np203 that came behind a th400.... with the factory adapter. I'm going doubler in my K5... dont care about the condition of the 203 so long as the gears in the range box aren't blown up or anything. Its going to get a full hard-parts rebuild before use. Anyone have one laying around?

j

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

I know Jeff (grundy) has a 203 that he's selling that I think is the one that he got from me which was from a th350 I think, swap out the necessary parts and your golden

3. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

In July I dropped off a TH400/203 combo with Nick, the TTC competitor in Oregon that has the Orange '72 modified K5. I'm not sure if he ever used it or not. If you know how to contact him you could ask. It was the TH400 with adapter and 203.

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Jason, Nick lives about 10-15 min south of me and I live about 10-15 min south of Oregon City

5. jekbrown

Actually I have a th350 version of the 203 rangebox already... I wanted to pass that on to the next guy that owns my tranny though, in case he wants to go doubler. I need the factory th400-to-203 adapter too. Figure I'd see if I could just try and score both together rather than one piece here.. one piece there etc.

Anyone know how to contact Nick? I know he has a sweet K5... isn't he the guy running Brian's D60 from his Burb?

j

6. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

Here's a pic of his Blazer from when I stopped by to drop off the 400/203.

[​IMG]

7. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Jason check your pm's :thumb:

8. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

I have a 32 spline input you can put in your current NP203 range box :D Asking $100 for it (what I paid some time back).

9. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

I have a th400 version 203 and the adapter if you are interested. I am also going to be coming down past your place on friday night if you want them let me know. calling is probably about the best way to get ahold of me bacause i dont have a chance to get on here much.
    206 229 7425
    Rick

10. jekbrown

Yikes, all kinds of stuff going on. I found a guy in Longview that may have a complete 203 + the th400 adapter... cheap too. My wife works up there and he might be able to drop it off at her work etc. Anyway, I'm gonna talk to the guy tonight on the phone, we'll see what he has to say. If he still has it, I'll prolly go that route... cheap.

that K5 being built for TTC kicks azz btw... nothing like on old K5 on huge boggers. :grin: :thumb:

j

11. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

let me know what he says. and what his price is. i am leaving here early friday afternoon so if you want it this weekend and you dont get it from that guy let me know before then.
    Rick