Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Who has a 50?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by K5MONSTERCHEV, Aug 7, 2004.

1. K5MONSTERCHEV

K5MONSTERCHEV 1/2 ton status

CRF 50 that is? IMy buddy and I are going to get some, went looking today. All you hear is good things about them, who has something to say about 50's?

2. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

anny thing honda kicks ass!!!!!!! you cant go wrong with honda motorcycles /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

3. duece21

duece21 1/2 ton status

You race mini's or is this for your kids? Kinda a small bike for and adult. Not unless you meant 450

4. K5MONSTERCHEV

No no I have no kids, its for me. I dont weigh that much. They already a have some balls, but you can make em 88ccs if 50s not enough. I just want one to ride around, for fun, why not? If I got good (and if there were mini moto SX races close), yeah id race it. However mines getting green plastics and Team CHEVY TRUCKS graphics!

5. mtn. burb

mtn. burb 1/2 ton status

I thought this would be a 50 cal. thread!

/forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

6. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    . However mines getting green plastics and Team CHEVY TRUCKS graphics!

[/ QUOTE ] dude you cant put kawi graphics on a HONDA that just aint right

7. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

I had an '02 50..... Sold it last winter. Man are they a blast! And you can get a 90cc kit for them. Plus you can get anything aftermarket for them! There is such a huge following behind those!!!

Get one, you'll have a blast!!!!

8. chubbybob

chubbybob 1/2 ton status

every three day weekend all our friends from www.uppracing.com , www.fullboreinnovations.com, and www.razorbackdesigns.com get together at their beach houses down at coos bay dunes in oregon and have our own 50 track that we race on.
    there is about 30 of us so you can imagine it gets crazy as hell but its so much fun.

ive been riding motocross and quads all of my life and I have never been as tore up bleeding from wrecking on these little things /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif
    they are so small that when you start to lose it you cant get off like a real bike /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

get one you will love it. oh and you might want to check out the new extreme 50s they come all the way up to 107cc talk about fast.
    you can find those on the razorback site.

9. Lance

Lance 1/2 ton status

i've still got this one at home (actually it's at my parents). got it for my 4th Christmas. it's still in excellent and original condition.

[​IMG]

10. chubbybob

chubbybob 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    i've still got this one at home (actually it's at my parents). got it for my 4th Christmas. it's still in excellent and original condition.

[​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

thats just like my first one also.
    is that a recsent pic ? if so its in damn good shape /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

11. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

my little brother has one of those little cub 50's pretty cool its in real good shape

12. Lance

Lance 1/2 ton status

oh no, that's just a pic of one off the web. but, i can honestly say mine is in very similar condition. i'll see if i can't get my dad to snap and send me a pic of it tonight.

13. K5MONSTERCHEV

Actually they make a 110 cc kit!!! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif And you can convert them to 5 speed with a manual clutch! Theres no end. If it get one im going ot have a ton of money into it like the blazer! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Yeah, well if all goes well, hopefully in a few weeks, ill be riding one. I was calling around, they already have the '05s out!