Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Who has a fax machine and a scanner?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 84gmcjimmy, Jul 12, 2004.

1. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

I am leaving on a jet plane...
    /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Just kidding. I am leaving to go see my dads side of the family on the 20th of July. So being in a car along time i am bound to get bored. So I might draw up a design for a roll cage that I will eventually be building. (After I finish the drivetrain) So I thought if I drew some pics, you guys could critique it, and tell me where it needs more re-enforcing. And where I need more trianglulation and whatnot. I won;t be building the cage for a long time ( maybe a year) so I have lots of time to change the design and all. I just want to get a rough idea on what I want, and what I need to do it. I have a fax machine, so I can fax someone the drawings, but I don't have a scanner to post them up. So if someone would beable to do that for me. it would be fantastic.

2. mrk5

mrk5 The Sticker Guy Moderator Vendor GMOTM Winner Author

I have both. When you're ready you can send me a PM and I'll git 'r done.

3. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

okay sounds good. I will PM you on august 1st, the morning after I get back /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif