Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Who has a Gray K5 W/ Visor - Was in Clearfield Utah 7-11on @ 11a Sunday?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Corey-88K5, Apr 15, 2002.

1. Corey-88K5

Corey-88K5 1/2 ton status

Home: Michigan, Stationed: Hill AFB (Home of Moab.
    Just as posted.

This truck has a CK5 sticker on the upper driverside rear glass & 2 Built not bought stickers near the tail lights on the side. One each.

2. ecreipevad

ecreipevad Registered Member

That was me! I know it's still a wanna be but I'm very proud of her. If you would have seen it when I bought it 4 years ago, what a mess. Really the only mods I've made is the lift, tires and wheels and I swapped in a set of axles with 3.73 gears to get rid of the 3.08's and relocating the spare tire up and over closer to the center. Maybe by fall I'll be ready for MOAB. I'd like to see your Blazer, I don't know what your bumpers look like but I plan on that being my next project. Hopefully I'll see you around.

3. Corey-88K5

Corey-88K5 1/2 ton status

Home: Michigan, Stationed: Hill AFB (Home of Moab.
    I'm usually driving around my 94 blue ram long bed w/dual whips on the side mirrors & Catapillar plate on the front (NC Tags). The wife's Eclipse is leaking fluids and I'm not going to worry about it right now so you may see the Blazer around town. www.geocities.com/corey_perez will show you pic's. I'm planning a mild trip to Moab this weekend if you may be interested. Just write me at corey.perez@hill.af.mil or you can call me at 281-216-2942 / 777-2521 (work )

Later,

Corey