Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

who has a Nextel

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by big83chevy4x4, Feb 1, 2003.

1. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

Who has a nextel phone? im planning on getting one for work for the two way thingy. im one of the only one who doesn't have one /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif. how do you like it. is it worth it? /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

2. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

I've got an i90 and like it, there are a few dead spots around town, and it dosen't work at my desk /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif (metal buildings kill em)

If you pay for your own get a warranty its like 3 or 4 dollars a month and the phone is covered for anything from loss to throwing it at the wall /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

3. Highlander

Highlander 1/2 ton status

I don't have one now, But I have in the past.
    I think it's great to have and use you can't beat it. I hear it does cost alot more though.

Eric

4. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

My wife has 1, Ill be getting my own soon since I use hers constantly to yak to friends that have NEXTELs.

Its a bit more expensive than a regular phone, and the phone plans are small. I think its like 50-60 a month for unlimited 2 way and like 300 minutes. If most of the people you talk to are on NEXTEL its worth it. If theyre not, its prob not worth it IMO.

5. jac6695

jac6695 1/2 ton status

I have an I85. I like the phone but there are alot of dead spots in the Baltimore/Washington area. I have had various Nextels for over 4 years now and the service is getting better. I wish the phone quality was better (this is my 10th I85 in a year in a half). And as a matter of fact, I am sitting in the Ft. Lauderdale airport writing this on my laptop using my Nextel as a modem. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Over the next couple of months, direct connect will be good natiowide. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif