Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Who has an ebay sellers account I can borrow?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Jan 3, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I'm wanting to sell my body lift kit for my Explorer to get some more money to put towards a suspension lift for either my Explorer or a Suburban... HOWEVER, I am lacking a credit card so ebay won't allow me to create a seller's account. Just a buyer's account... If anyone can help me out let me know /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Oh yeah Carl, I see a whole lotta love coming YOUR way exploder boy....Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

You never called me Carl......? If you e-mail a pic, a description and what it will fit and I will list it on my account. Just let me know your starting price. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I called you twice and you never answered so I figured you were busy or something, sorry... Lemme know when you're available... My new schedule at work leaves me a whole lot more time to do stuff, so I can probably work with your schedule /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif... I'll get you some info and photos soon, thanks! /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

5. MOABDADC22

Here you go. Happy bidding /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

P.S. If I don't answer my phone..............leave a message. Chances are I was at work and did not hear it ring.

6. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

What times/days do you usually work anyway... I've tried to call you a few times in the last year and you were always at work... Of course I had your wife's cell phone number saved, so she prolly thought I was some kinda psycho killer guy...

7. MOABDADC22

I work Sun, Mon, from 2000-0700 and Tues, Wed from 1600-0300. Mine is 221-1641.