Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Who has dealt with kennyw?

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by 84gmcjimmy, Jun 25, 2004.

1. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

I am getting ready next week to send him 495 for a deposit on a olds 455 atached to a th-400. He is getting the 4x4 conversion installed for me. My mom, is worrying that I might get scammed. So Kenny suggested I put a feedback thing on how your dealing was with him. He seems like a nice guy and was helpful for me, so anyone have any pointers? Thanks

2. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

i bought axles, springs, tires, rims, and everything to convert a truck from 1/2 ton to 3/4 ton, he even had a buddy deliver it to me so i didnt have to drive many hours out of my way. greay guy and GREAT prices, he sold me a 14FF for 60 bucks or something like that /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

3. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

I've had Kenny help me out a few times and I'm sure he will help me out again.

I've given him cash to give to a seller with no worries. He carries parts around for a bunch of folks and I've never heard of anyone having a problem.

Kenny is a straight-up guy, I wouldn't worry about it.

/forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

4. azblazor

azblazor 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Well - he works at a Nuclear facility and he is in engineering......so I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him..... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

5. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Well , I have spare axle set number one ( I bought sets from two people ) in my truck now as spares. I sent him money, he sent me parts. Looks pretty standup to me. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

6. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

kenny is one of the coolest people on ck5, I'd believe that my own grand-mother was a scammer before I believed a story about him ripping someone off! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

j

7. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

tell your mom every member in the PNW has dealt with him almost weekly and Id trust him with no less than 10K cash he brought me a tranny all the way from Illinois/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Ill offer my name address and # to vouch for him in a minute, im south of seattle /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Rob Dekker
    33203 176th Pl S
    Black Diamond, Wa 98092
    253-653-5894
    /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

8. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

great guy. cant remember what i bought from him, but good dealings.
    grant

9. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

I have. You can trust kennyw. He goes beyond what you could expect of someone to do. Good guy.

10. outlaw612

outlaw612 1/2 ton status

Ive dealt with him and he is a great guy. He brought me part from Oregan and delivered some back out there for me.

11. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

He seems like a stand up guy, he and I are going to be doin a little trading here shortly, he is even going to pick up and deliver, can't beat that. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

12. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

Never dealt with him personally buying/selling, but he has helped me out with info before and from the dozens of dealings that I have read between him and other people I would never hesitate to deal with him. People who have had personal dealings with him seem to love the guy and he has gained himself quite a good reputation around the PNW.

13. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

Kenny is a great guy. There's nothing to worry about. I feel in debt to him for helping me out on a few things.

I know he's more dependable than I am. I tend to procrastinate too much.

There's very few people that I'd say for sure not to worry about as far as dealings go, and Kenny is one of them.

14. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Okay thanks guys. As of when I show my mom this post, I will be thumbs up with dealing with him. Another reason ck5 rocks-good members /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

I've got a set of doors from him that he brought to me. And he's hauled a truck half way across the country for me also. He's a great guy, you and your mom have nothing to worry about with Kenny /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif