Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

who has fire works shooting off all around them????

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by boggerless, Jul 4, 2004.

1. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

i have half good stuff and half party store crap.i only have one thunder king left my self. from last year. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

The people at the acreage about 1/4 mile away are shooting off some pretty cool ones.

3. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

4. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

We have LOTS here... Very loud, very cool.
    I'm going to go outside in a few to walk the mutated rat (my dog), and I'm sure I'll think about how many farmers-made-soldiers walked where I stand, 228 years ago.

I'm proud to be an American, and I thank God he put me here.

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

5. boggerless

cool. bro. or does it bother you? /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

6. boggerless

hey, what up man? exactly,for all the people that think AMERICA sucks,why do so many want to live here? even the countries whose borders we protect? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gifif it wasn't for us they would be communist. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    cool. bro. or does it bother you? /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

[/ QUOTE ]I like it, there are fireworks going off all around my place, I live in a trailer park, and there is nothing more that trailer trash likes then blowing stuff up, LOL.

8. boggerless

blowing stuff up is my specialty. i have a tape of a 27in counsel TV we put a stick and a half of dynomite in. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gifi'm laughing before i tell you. when you see it it's cool,i put it on frame by frame and you see the wick burn and then the screen turns white for a second and then you see the flames and chunks coming at the camera. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.giffunny as hell.VHS stuff i need to get on DVD. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

9. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

Terminator rocket!
    [​IMG]
    IT's loud and very cool! I have a little quicktime video but it does NOT do justice to the power of this rocket! You can Hear it for MILES and it Echos like crazy! We had one without a stick and stuck it in a computer monitor and we picked up BIG pieces from 4 houses down!
    quicktime video... right click save target as

My own custom fireworks setup
    [​IMG]
    Its canon fuse with M80's and ground flowers and Black cat Jumping Jacks.... Here's an Idea...
    BOOM... ZIP ZIP, BOOM BOOOM ZIP ZIP ZIP, BOOM, POP, BOOM ZIPZIPPOP, BOOOOOM, ZIP ZIP POP /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    Quicktime video of the prototype home made show... not as good as the one pictured though!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Local fireworks 1 local fireworks 2

10. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

I wish they sold firecrackers in canada /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

11. boggerless

word, /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifi knowthree people that can put on shows so they have the badass stuff,M-80's up to 8incher's.(those blow in a 1500 foot cercumferance).with the canon wick they use you have less than two seconfs to get the hell out of there. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.giftoto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

12. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

man im so jealous wish we had cool stuff out here you guys need to mail me some /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. bigburban383

bigburban383 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    i have half good stuff and half party store crap.i only have one thunder king left my self. from last year. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thunder kings are the sh!t /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

We had a party at our house with a fully choreographed fireworks show. People were giving us compliments, our neighbor liked it better than the one at Henry Ford with music and fireworks. Whatever, we went through 3 kegs and plenty of liquer, it was a good night.

14. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    word, /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifi knowthree people that can put on shows so they have the badass stuff,M-80's up to 8incher's.(those blow in a 1500 foot cercumferance).with the canon wick they use you have less than two seconfs to get the hell out of there. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.giftoto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I have the slow canon fuse then, I had a 10" lead and I had 10 seconds to light it and walk over to the camera. The second one I didn't leave as much lead so thats why I dont have video of the second one.

Senior year in college my buddy worked at a fireworks place and I had a job at the time, I bought $200 worth of fireworks at 50% off, plus all the free stuff he snached from the back, stuff with broken sticks, shells with no tubes or whatever, and I'm still using out of the stash. I used my last terminator rocket that had a stick, I still have one without... I'll use that to blow something up. The canon fuse I bought one year on vacation when I was buying 25-40mm morters, 10' rolls for $1 each. I've used all my 1/8 and 1/4 sticks... they where like $5-10 each and we used one to blow a hole in a stump and start a fire. Some old guy up in northern indiana makes them and sits on his front porch and sells them during the summer.

about all I have left is whats in the pics, m80's and bottle rockets, they are kind of boring now. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

15. Chris_T

Chris_T 1/2 ton status

They do sell them in Canada ... just maybe not in the peoples republic of British Columbia

16. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Chris T,
    They sell fireworks, but not firecrackers. Unless you know of a place /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

17. boggerless

i can get anything you guy's want,it's shipping thats the problem. /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

18. mtn. burb

mtn. burb 1/2 ton status

Went to Fillmore last night. Dodge City. People lighting off class B fireworks in their backyard. Then the city put on a huge show. I sat in the front lawn of the H.S. w/ my family. The morter launchers were 100' away and they exploded over our heads. Way cool. Car alarms were going off everywhere. Tonight our town is having fireworks. Leaving soon.

19. white-rhyno

white-rhyno 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    i can get anything you guy's want,it's shipping thats the problem. /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh really.... Next year man.....

20. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

You can't ship firecrackers to the canada /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif