Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Who has Jesse's drivelines?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by MJF, Oct 9, 2002.

1. MJF

MJF 1/2 ton status

Who has Jesse\'s drivelines?

Who has them on their k5 & what did they cost? Does he give a discount for members here or at Pirate4X4?

2. ftn96

ftn96 1/2 ton status

Re: Who has Jesse\'s drivelines?

I have one of the CV 1350's... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Oh yes it ROCKS!!!
    And COSTS!! $325 was the cost and the fixed yoke flange was seperate.

He use to offer limited time deals for members but haven't been around to much. Last I head he was trying to go in co0hoots with the K5 Global Expansion Unit /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gifimp /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. MJF

MJF 1/2 ton status

SO how much was the fixed yolk flange?

My wife has me on an EXTREMELY tight budget. She doesn't approve of my truck habit(addiction). I am gonna need to have drivelines lengthened anyway, so I'm trying to work it in so I can get Jesse's stuff instead.

4. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

I run his stuff, very tuff, as a Member you get 10% off all parts (excluding short shaft kits).

5. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

I've got one of his "Mack Daddy" rear shaft setups....1410 Yoke, NP205 E-Brake, etc........NICE!

I keep hoping to "win" the front to match, but I'll probably just end up buying it instead! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Member discount helps to offset the sales tax and shipping charges....I guess I'm spoiled by ordering most of my stuff from out-of-state, I'm not used to the extra 8.5% premium we Californians get to pay. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

6. 72THING

72THING 1/2 ton status

I also ordered a "Mack-Daddy" shaft from Jesse, but mine is a front shaft. I'll go ahead and tell you it cost a lot. But it was worth it. Its a 1350 high angle CV with the long travel rockcrawler slip yoke (13" of travel I think) with a 1410 Joint at the Diff. /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif My CK5 member discount saved me about $40, so my membership has more than paid for itself.

Will

7. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

Does Jeese have a website or more info/prices posted somewhere? I'm going to need some new driveshafts first of the year after my axle swaps. Thanks, Jeremiah

8. beater74

beater74 1/2 ton status

i got a rear 1350 CV with 203 mounting flang. and it is beefy. the weak link in my rig will not me my rear shaft anymore so we'll see what breaks now. here's aa link http://www.highangledriveline.com/

9. MJF

MJF 1/2 ton status

I know his stuff is strong, that's why I want it. I just wanted to know a ballpark figure for the setup. I'm looking for one of his no frills driveline setups. no tcase ebrake or any of that.

I have sent him an email about it. Just wanted to see what you guys payed so I'll know if I'm even close.

10. beater74

beater74 1/2 ton status

a CV shaft is something like $300-$400 mounting flang is around $99. so if yer lookin for a no frills non CV it's something like upper $100 to low $200 more like low two's

11. 2Dogs

2Dogs 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Got one - love it! 1350CV with SYE.

12. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

Check out driveline service of stockton or fresno...they have a new shaft called the BAMF...its a 1 1/4 ton shaft and i have yet to break it...and i have put it threw mondo crap...if i had the normal cv in there i would have wasted about 3 of em in the time period i have had the BAMF...its a little pricy but you will never have to replace it(unless you crush the tube but that dosent count)

here is the site Driveline service BAMF drive shaft