Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Who has microsoft powerpoint-I GOT IT **PLEASE DELETE**

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 84gmcjimmy, Sep 23, 2004.

1. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

I was working on a school project at school, and I didn't finish so I emailed it to myself so I can finish it here, now my f_king computer wont download the file. So if I email someone the file, can they download it to there computer and send it to me over msn or something? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

I ended up getting a lady friend to send it to me. now I have it on my computer. thanks for the help.

2. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Re: Who has microsoft powerpoint?

You won't be able to open it to actually work on it if someone got it and downloaded for you . You can download a free viewer from Microsoft , but to work on it you need Powerpoint , which is part of Office . Maybe someone knows of a generic program that will work . Sorry Steve /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

3. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Re: Who has microsoft powerpoint?

Opps I didn't finish saying, the only reason I would be trying to work on it at home is if I could. And I can because I do have powerpoint... I opened it this (powerpoint) morning to see if it was working, and it was... so all I need is for someone to send it to me, hopefully tonight, otherwise I will just say forget it, and spend time after school and do it! /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif