Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Who has the new Playstation PSP..

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by stallion85, Jul 8, 2005.

1. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

Thinking about getting my wife one of these for our anniversary. She loves playing puzzle games and wanted a Palm pilot for that only reason. I figure this thing plays MP3's, DVD's, and can view pictures along with the awesome. It would be great for long road trips and we could both use it. She really wants one, just wondering how much you guys like yours. :wink1:

2. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

the dvd are in there own format i think so you would have to buy them only to play on the psp, yeah that thing does look cool

3. SUB-ZERO

SUB-ZERO 1/2 ton status

We have 2.My son has 1 and I have 1.They are cool.And yes the movies are in their own format.They have to be PSP movies.Lumies(sp)is a really cool puzzle game if she likes puzzles.I have it and love it.It comes with Spiderman the movie.

4. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

Cool, I realized the movies would only play in the PSP, just thought I would throw that out there. I doubt I would ever buy the movies for it though since I have a DVD player in my DD. Does anyone know about the Blockbuster thing where you get unlimited rentals through the mail?
    I wonder if they will rent the PSP movies the same way??