Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Who has wheeled at Paddy's Bluff?

Discussion in 'Southeast Region' started by JEBSR, Apr 27, 2007.

1. JEBSR

JEBSR 1/2 ton status

Comming home for a few weeks next month and my son wants to go wheeling. THAMULE told me about this place a few months ago and I am wondering if anyone else has tried it out yet. http://www.paddysbluff.com/

I will also be looking for someone that may want to go as well (I never go alone) so I don't get stranded stuck somewhere.

2. JEBSR

JEBSR 1/2 ton status

Anyone interested?

3. BulldogK5

BulldogK5 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

That's only about 60 - 70 miles from Sikeston. I have family near there and used to have a truck there too. Operative word used to. :crazy: Anyways, now it's about a 6 hour drive or more. Sorry.

Bump.

4. BulldogK5

BulldogK5 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Was back in MO for grandma's funeral and found out my cousin lives about 10 -15 miles from there. What is the wheelin' like? He thought it was only 4-wheelers/atv's.

5. JEBSR

JEBSR 1/2 ton status

I looked at their website and talked to a few people now that I'm at home and they have several places out there for trucks. They have allot of mud and other area's. I'm going to go out there in a couple of weeks and check it out. Unfortunately they are only open on weekends so I can't go any sooner with Memorial day weekend coming up. I'll get some pictures and let you see what it's like.