Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Who hates their in-laws?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, Mar 22, 2004.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

They aren't even my in-laws and won't be for a while but I already hate them with a flaming [darn] intense passion... Who else is in that one?

2. skratch

skratch 1/2 ton status

I hate my mother-in-law enough to put her in jail and her boyfriend enough to put him in the gound, does that count!

My father-in-law isn't so bad though.

3. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Thats almost exactly where I'm at, want to put her mom in jail, boyfriend I want in the ground, and dad is on my [darn] list too. But they are her family and she loves them /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

4. skratch

skratch 1/2 ton status

I guess thats where I'm lucky, my wife hates her mom as much as I do, and I'm better friends with her dad than she is.

5. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

What about them pisses you off? /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

6. kombi59

kombi59 1/2 ton status

Man I guess I am lucky, my father in-law is cool we go to car shows and work on his hotrods together. he also helps with my K5. we get along real well. but I have seen some real as* hole in-laws.

7. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    What about them pisses you off? /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    They are both drunks, her mom and dad are still married, the boyfriend is an adulterous relationship. He makes Tshy feel very uncomfortable and she has expressed that to her mom and he is still around. Last night there was a big ordeal with her drunken mother, the boyfriend, and well the cops came into play. Her mom is nice when shes not drunk but the bad outways the good. Her dad is a drunk also and just makes me angry, spends money then complains about not having it for the bills and such. Staying out of the bar every night is a good way to save some money.

8. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    He makes Tshy feel very uncomfortable and she has expressed that to her mom and he is still around.

[/ QUOTE ]
    I assume Tshy is your girl. I'd tell that muthafucka, if he doesn't stop making her uncomfortable, you'll whip his ass...least that's how we do it around here... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

9. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

I feel sorry for the situaution you're in. I reckon I came out lucky, I love my mother-n-law almost as good as my mom, if not the same as mine. My mother-n-law comes over and helps cook, clean, and wash our clothes and I have no problem what so ever helping her when she needs it. Of course she has always helped out her kids when they got out and started their families since she and her husband quit farming many moons ago.

10. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

yeah well I would do that but Tshy lives 1400 miles away /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif I would have sent him packing a long time ago if I were there.

11. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Oh yeah, I forgot... /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

12. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

What's the difference between inlaws and outlaws???

Outlaws are wanted....

13. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

I'm another one of the lucky guys- my mother-in-law is an absolute sweetheart. She'll do anything in her power to help us out and is very actively involved in her grandkids' lives. She's bailed us out on more than one occasion when we really needed help and has never asked for anything in return. She's truly an angel....... /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

The father-in-law? Well, he's the kind of guy who always seems to know what's best for us, even when we don't solicit his opinion on things. But he means well, so it's not so bad....... /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

14. mudgirl1972

mudgirl1972 Registered Member

my mother in law takes the cake, wears all black, hair is all black, glasses are tinted, wear heals with everyting, bright pink lipstick, house is done in blood red and black still has shag carpet, and she's not goth!! /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif can ask a ? and 2min's later doesn't remember, drives me nuts, don't know how the husband turned out so normal, the father in law is ok, more of a hippie with long hair,

15. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

I can understand how you feel, I hate my mom in law. The sisters in law are coming around, but the mother in law is a mother******. Manipulative, sadistic, manipulative, heartless, self-serving, manipulatve, selfish, manipulative, irresponsible, trashy, did I mention manipulative? My wife's grandfather died yesterday, and both her sisters are mad at thier dad. They seem to have forgotten, thier grandpa died!! Why are they mad at thier dad and putting that in front of mourning, you might ask? Because thier mother used it to turn the sisters against their father (they're 14 years divorced), for whatever she needs them against him for this week.

I've had large fights with my mother in law, and I've never screamed at someone through a telephone as much as I have at one of my sister in laws'.

All I can tell you is good luck. Buy a gun and keep it in the house if they're that nuts (I did).

I'm just glad my wife is worth it!

16. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

I dislike two of my in-laws. One is my sisters husband whom is "never wrong" and very, very opinionated. I'm not even going to waste my breath (or hands from typing) about him. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

The other is my mother-in-law. She is the town gossip queen. She sticks her nose into everybody's business. Thinks she has to get in on any conversation thats going on around her. She also gets me suckered into doing house repairs, remodeling, etc. for nothing. And she still charges us for babysitting fees which is ridiculous for grandchildren. She's also reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaal bad with credit cards. Just wished the father-in-law would beat some sense into her.

I have 1 sister-in-law, 4 brothers-in-laws and the one I quoted above is the only one I don't get along with. The other 3 are cool. Matter of fact, 2 of them just got into a bar fight a few weeks ago and while I didn't see what actually happened, it was fun breaking the fights up and holding them back. One of the brothers got arrested though. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Just cool to have brothers who get each others backs. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

17. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

i do/did. my ex wife's mom is a worthless cow. if i could kill her and get away with it then i would twice.

she told my ex to try and get the house, and half my pay. she is a social worker or some crap. he daughter left me. i paid for everything and made 3.5 times more than my ex did. her daughter spent a CRAPLOAD on credit cards.
    glad they are both out of my life for the most part.
    Grant